3rd and 11

getnasty

Reaction score
What 4 pass rushers do you have one the field?

For me it's probably Dunlap, Hyder, Greene, Robinson.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
getnasty":w1kigkvl said:
What 4 pass rushers do you have one the field?

For me it's probably Dunlap, Hyder, Greene, Robinson.
With Jamal Adams on a delay blitz from the inside.

Tinamedina

Reaction score
yes to all that. with irvin and mayowa rotating with green and hyder, robinson has proven he needs to be on the field at all times.

seabowl

Reaction score
Greene is another bust. Even though he's cheap on his rookie deal he is pretty much invisible.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Darrell Taylor is the xfactor here. If he can contribute at a level that matches his potential we could be laughing.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Taylor has contributed exactly jack-crap to the team on the field so far. Until he even plays I would only count on him for more of the same.

And the almighty Collier? Doesn't seem to be making any lists on this thread.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Throwback-style NASCAR package.

1 of Hyder/Collier/Ford on the interior. Hyder is probably the best fit for a pure pass rush package. Collier has a knack for getting inside pressure, too. Ford is here because... he's just really, really good.

Mayowa, Dunlap, and Robinson rushing from edges, as it stands. Taylor could sneak in, pending what kind of play he shows off when healthy.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":28ca54h3 said:
Taylor has contributed exactly jack-crap to the team on the field so far. Until he even plays I would only count on him for more of the same.

And the almighty Collier? Doesn't seem to be making any lists on this thread.

What a surprise, you ignored the premise of the thread to instead make a generic criticism of the roster. Shocking.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The only thing I never want to see again, even when it works, is our strange fascination with rushing 3 on 3rd and longs.

Which is usually followed by a 1st down.

Drives me nuts. I hate it even when it works because it generally is fool's gold.

Rush 4 or more on 3rd and long and I am happy. Especially if I have Carlos and Hyder on the field.

chris98251

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1drt4z92 said:
The only thing I never want to see again, even when it works, is our strange fascination with rushing 3 on 3rd and longs.

Which is usually followed by a 1st down.

Drives me nuts. I hate it even when it works because it generally is fool's gold.

Rush 4 or more on 3rd and long and I am happy. Especially if I have Carlos and Hyder on the field.

Well rushing three and having your whole secondary play 20 yards off does that.