Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Wilson should or shouldn't be happy with '21 offense.

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    Ad Hawk wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:Pre-Carroll days with scarce playoff appearances is right around the corner anyways so why not try to win it all while Wilson is still here and in his prime? The fact that the team isnt is a big reason why Wilson will probably leave anyways. If the team won another Super Bowl, I could care less how respected they were afterwards. Give me a Super Bowl and fall into mediocrity afterwards and i'm fine with that. Sounds a lot better than just making the playoffs and never advancing past the 2nd round.

We already won a super bowl. You got your wish. So, using your words, be fine with it.

Everything now is gravy, right?

Not while we still have Wilson. With a QB of that cailber, the team should at least be an honest threat for the Super Bowl, but the head coach holds them back, so they havent been for a long time now. Thats why i'm saying the heck with the future and sign the pieces or players that can push the team over the top despite Carrolls interference. Just like the talent of the 2013 team. Sign the talent now and deal with the cap hell later. The current path is obviously not working. Seattle is the team that other teams look forward to playing in the playoffs because they know the likelihood of winning is high. The Hawks scare nobody anymore. If and when Wilson bolts (strong possibility because he's tired of the current path too) the Seahawks are going to fall into mediocrity anyways. Thats why i'm saying to throw all the chips in even if means throwing chips in you dont even have. With the current head coach, I see no other choice.

We could win one more with Russ, and all of your arguments could still apply after that.

I just doubt you'll ever be happy. History speaks volumes, right? So do your posts.

But its going to be impossible to win one more with Wilson unless they sign more talent because Pete is too much to overcome. I always thought Pete would retire and the Hawks would bring in a younger, more innovated coach that Russ would excel under in route to another Super Bowl, but when the blind ownership gave Carroll a 5 year extension, it was time to panic. It will take a miracle for the Seahawks to win another Super Bowl with Pete Carroll. I'm just trying to find ways for that to happen while Wilson is still here. Its just a shame that Wilsons prime will be wasted because an antiquated coach doesnt realize when its time to hang it up.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

• pittpnthrs wrote:
    Ad Hawk wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    Ad Hawk wrote:
    We already won a super bowl. You got your wish. So, using your words, be fine with it.

Everything now is gravy, right?

Not while we still have Wilson. With a QB of that cailber, the team should at least be an honest threat for the Super Bowl, but the head coach holds them back, so they havent been for a long time now. Thats why i'm saying the heck with the future and sign the pieces or players that can push the team over the top despite Carrolls interference. Just like the talent of the 2013 team. Sign the talent now and deal with the cap hell later. The current path is obviously not working. Seattle is the team that other teams look forward to playing in the playoffs because they know the likelihood of winning is high. The Hawks scare nobody anymore. If and when Wilson bolts (strong possibility because he's tired of the current path too) the Seahawks are going to fall into mediocrity anyways. Thats why i'm saying to throw all the chips in even if means throwing chips in you dont even have. With the current head coach, I see no other choice.

We could win one more with Russ, and all of your arguments could still apply after that.

I just doubt you'll ever be happy. History speaks volumes, right? So do your posts.

But its going to be impossible to win one more with Wilson unless they sign more talent because Pete is too much to overcome. I always thought Pete would retire and the Hawks would bring in a younger, more innovated coach that Russ would excel under in route to another Super Bowl, but when the blind ownership gave Carroll a 5 year extension, it was time to panic. It will take a miracle for the Seahawks to win another Super Bowl with Pete Carroll. I'm just trying to find ways for that to happen while Wilson is still here. Its just a shame that Wilsons prime will be wasted because an antiquated coach doesnt realize when its time to hang it up.

So you want Chip Kelly, he was innovative........
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    Ad Hawk wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:

So you want Chip Kelly, he was innovative........

With Russell Wilson you never know what he could accomplish.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information