Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seahawks' free agency patience pays off with pass-rush

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • The more numerous the rushing from multiple players and from multiple positions, the more effective the outcomes thru unpredictability. Is this beginning to remind anyone of 2013?

Even with the question of how much Taylor will contribute, the overall collection of edge-rushing talent evokes memories of 2013. That Seahawks team was so deep on the edge that Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril spent most of their first seasons in Seattle coming off the bench behind Chris Clemons and Red Bryant. The Seahawks tied for eighth in sacks but led the league in pressure percentage by a wide margin en route to a 13-3 regular season and the franchise's lone Super Bowl title.

Seattle Seahawks' free agency patience pays off with pass-rush bonanza >>> https://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/34945/seattle-seahawks-free-agency-patience-pays-off-with-pass-rush-bonanza
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• If everyone is healthy, the strength of the offence is WR and defence will be DE...I don't think the hawks are done adding DEs. ITS GOING TO BE A SACKFEST NEXT YEAR!!! 2013 who???
    Hawks2022
    NET Rookie

• I'm trying to remember the last time we went into the draft without pass rusher being a primary need. When was Sinclair's last great year?
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Bennett and Avril were a pretty damn good combo
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Rat wrote:I'm trying to remember the last time we went into the draft without pass rusher being a primary need. When was Sinclair's last great year?

1998. The birth year of .NET.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Aros wrote:
    Rat wrote:I'm trying to remember the last time we went into the draft without pass rusher being a primary need. When was Sinclair's last great year?

1998. The birth year of .NET.

Was there! I remember wondering if .Net would beat out the fourm on Seahawks.com. shortly after .com did away with their fourm. .Net for life Baby!
    Hawks2022
    NET Rookie

• That is a whole gaggle of pass rushers......

Dunlap, Hyder, Mayowa, ARobinson, Taylor,

Beef in the middle: Ford, Mone, Woods,

DT pass rushers: Collier

Looks like that last one could use some help. Rest looking solid.
    Frozenropers
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information