Seahawks' free agency patience pays off with pass-rush

Jville

Reaction score
The more numerous the rushing from multiple players and from multiple positions, the more effective the outcomes thru unpredictability. Is this beginning to remind anyone of 2013?

Even with the question of how much Taylor will contribute, the overall collection of edge-rushing talent evokes memories of 2013. That Seahawks team was so deep on the edge that Michael Bennett and Cliff Avril spent most of their first seasons in Seattle coming off the bench behind Chris Clemons and Red Bryant. The Seahawks tied for eighth in sacks but led the league in pressure percentage by a wide margin en route to a 13-3 regular season and the franchise's lone Super Bowl title.

Seattle Seahawks' free agency patience pays off with pass-rush bonanza >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/34945/seattle-seahawks-free-agency-patience-pays-off-with-pass-rush-bonanza[/urltargetblank]

Forthewin

Reaction score
If everyone is healthy, the strength of the offence is WR and defence will be DE...I don't think the hawks are done adding DEs. ITS GOING TO BE A SACKFEST NEXT YEAR!!! 2013 who???

Rat

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the last time we went into the draft without pass rusher being a primary need. When was Sinclair's last great year?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rat":24tpqp77 said:
I'm trying to remember the last time we went into the draft without pass rusher being a primary need. When was Sinclair's last great year?

1998. The birth year of .NET.

Forthewin

Reaction score
Aros":yhplntu5 said:
Rat":yhplntu5 said:

1998. The birth year of .NET.
Was there! I remember wondering if .Net would beat out the fourm on Seahawks.com. shortly after .com did away with their fourm. .Net for life Baby!

Frozenropers

Reaction score
That is a whole gaggle of pass rushers......

Dunlap, Hyder, Mayowa, ARobinson, Taylor,

Beef in the middle: Ford, Mone, Woods,

DT pass rushers: Collier

Looks like that last one could use some help. Rest looking solid.