Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wilson NOT traded!!! Don't believe the hype.

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Now that the Jets have moved Darnold and will take a QB at #2, it is almost a given Wilson is staying. I truly never believed the rumors and was somewhat surprised how many here thought he was gone.

    The media today is like the Enquirer and will make up anything to get us to click. None of these hacks had good info on the situation, NONE. I do believe the organization was upset with Russ going public but think their silence was planned and calculated. They were teaching Russ a lesson by not making a statement and letting it stew so he could see what he caused. Their original intentions were never wanting to trade him but with what he caused they will always listen to any offers. You'd be stupid not to. what if a team offered five first round picks? Not likely but you never know. Remember the mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

    So just remember the next time a crazy story comes out from the media, think back to this scenario and the trade that didn't take place and likely will not anytime in the next number of years.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3051
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 am


  • There are some who won't let this go and secretly want the team to trade Wilson. Their narrative comes back to "where there is smoke there is fire" or some variation on that theme.

    Trading Wilson would be a HUGE MISTAKE nothing less than just that.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 7693
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:13 pm


  • jammerhawk wrote:There are some who won't let this go and secretly want the team to trade Wilson. Their narrative comes back to "where there is smoke there is fire" or some variation on that theme.

    Trading Wilson would be a HUGE MISTAKE nothing less than just that.



    Huge mistake? how can you know that.

    Seattle did add pieces for OL and TE, but they got worse on D losing corner and KJ.
    Zap90
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 121
    Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:23 pm


  • Um, because trading a future HOF in his prime is beyond stupid. And the team will likely win 6 games w/out him.
    It doesn't take much knowledge to know how stupid it would be to let him go.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17274
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Um, because trading a future HOF in his prime is beyond stupid. And the team will likely win 6 games w/out him.
    It doesn't take much knowledge to know how stupid it would be to let him go.



    Ok so you are in favor of a 1st round exit than 6 wins.

    I rather have 1st round picks #1-10 range than #22-#28 range. I mean cmon JS and PC were the ones that got Okung and ET.
    Zap90
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 121
    Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:23 pm


  • seabowl wrote:They were teaching Russ a lesson by not making a statement and letting it stew so he could see what he caused.


    Is this elementary school or something? There's no way you actually believe what you wrote. These are grown men.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 6461
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


  • Dear God, it continues...….
    Now it's better to suck and have a top 10 pick. And the Hawks taught Russ a lesson. Hope he doesn't get put in detention again :?
    Winning all the time really does suck :?
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17274
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Zap90 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Um, because trading a future HOF in his prime is beyond stupid. And the team will likely win 6 games w/out him.
    It doesn't take much knowledge to know how stupid it would be to let him go.



    Ok so you are in favor of a 1st round exit than 6 wins.

    I rather have 1st round picks #1-10 range than #22-#28 range. I mean cmon JS and PC were the ones that got Okung and ET.


    This is asinine.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4758
    Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm
    Location: Delaware


  • seabowl wrote:Now that the Jets have moved Darnold and will take a QB at #2, it is almost a given Wilson is staying. I truly never believed the rumors and was somewhat surprised how many here thought he was gone.


    I don't want to see Wilson traded but the Darnold trade means nothing in terms of whether Wilson will be traded.

    What if the Jets got rid of Darnold becasue they are trading the #2 overall pick to us for Wilson?

    Or what if Carolina got Darnold on board because they are preparing to trade him to Seattle for Wilson?



    I doubt Wilson will be traded this year but it seems pretty odd that they haven't converted his salary for 2021 into a bonus yet. It is also interesting that neither side has publicly come out and said that Russ will be staying this year - and both sides have the power to definitely make that statement (since Russ has a no-trade clause).



    We'll see what happens in the draft, should be really interesting. The Seahawks need C, CB, WR, and SAM - and the first three are stacked through the first two rounds. If I'm Pete & John I am wanting to get some picks.
    Last edited by A-Dog on Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1209
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:11 pm


  • There is no circumstance where we are better by trading Wilson.

    I thought that too...a few years ago. Because the hope was the Jets would give up a ton for him and we could replace him with Mahomes (who nobody expected to be this good back then but would have at least been a Wilson-lite).

    Now I realize the problem isn't Wilson, it is Pete. And getting rid of your best QB does not fix the problem, it just makes us worse.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4917
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm


  • Zap90 wrote:
    jammerhawk wrote:There are some who won't let this go and secretly want the team to trade Wilson. Their narrative comes back to "where there is smoke there is fire" or some variation on that theme.

    Trading Wilson would be a HUGE MISTAKE nothing less than just that.



    Huge mistake? how can you know that.

    Seattle did add pieces for OL and TE, but they got worse on D losing corner and KJ.


    2011 we had the LOb and we had Lynch and were 7-9 that how
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


  • A-Dog wrote:
    seabowl wrote:Now that the Jets have moved Darnold and will take a QB at #2, it is almost a given Wilson is staying. I truly never believed the rumors and was somewhat surprised how many here thought he was gone.


    I don't want to see Wilson traded but the Darnold trade means nothing in terms of whether Wilson will be traded.

    What if the Jets got rid of Darnold becasue they are trading the #2 overall pick to us for Wilson?

    Or what if Carolina got Darnold on board because they are preparing to trade him to Seattle for Wilson?



    I doubt Wilson will be traded this year but it seems pretty odd that they haven't converted his salary for 2021 into a bonus yet. It is also interesting that neither side has publicly come out and said that Russ will be staying this year - and both sides have the power to definitely make that statement (since Russ has a no-trade clause).



    We'll see what happens in the draft, should be really interesting. The Seahawks need C, CB, WR, and SAM - and the first three are stacked through the first two rounds. If I'm Pete & John I am wanting to get some picks.


    Wanna bet that neither of your two scenarios that we trade Wilson to the Jets for the #2 or Panthers for Darnold happens? Talk about far fetched.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3051
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 am


  • Zap90 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Um, because trading a future HOF in his prime is beyond stupid. And the team will likely win 6 games w/out him.
    It doesn't take much knowledge to know how stupid it would be to let him go.



    Ok so you are in favor of a 1st round exit than 6 wins.

    I rather have 1st round picks #1-10 range than #22-#28 range. I mean cmon JS and PC were the ones that got Okung and ET.



    Yeah and how has their Drafts been since 2015? Answer not good at all
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


  • Rat wrote:
    seabowl wrote:They were teaching Russ a lesson by not making a statement and letting it stew so he could see what he caused.


    Is this elementary school or something? There's no way you actually believe what you wrote. These are grown men.


    Then why not make a statement?
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3051
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 am


  • seabowl wrote:
    Rat wrote:
    seabowl wrote:They were teaching Russ a lesson by not making a statement and letting it stew so he could see what he caused.


    Is this elementary school or something? There's no way you actually believe what you wrote. These are grown men.


    Then why not make a statement?


    Why dignify a rumor by even commenting on it. There are reason to make a statement and reason not to. they chose to not dignify the rumor with a comment. FYI do you really think if they said anythign it would matter the media woudl say they are just saying it, adn the haters would say the same thing.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm



  • John63 wrote:2011 we had the LOb and we had Lynch and were 7-9 that how

    2011 was the 2nd year of Pete Carroll. Carroll had one year to see what pieces he had before cleaning house and starting the rebuild in year 2. Prior to that the team had gone 4-12 and 5-11, so there was a lot to do.

    We had just released Hasselbeck. Richard Sherman and Byron Maxwell had only just been drafted and were working their way into the lineup. The pieces of the LoB had been assembled, but they weren't a thing yet and we didn't have the pressure up front (DEs were Clemons and Bryant). Wagner wasn't drafted until 2012.

    Your post is intellectually dishonest.
    KiwiHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 3802
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand


  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    John63 wrote:2011 we had the LOb and we had Lynch and were 7-9 that how

    2011 was the 2nd year of Pete Carroll. Carroll had one year to see what pieces he had before cleaning house and starting the rebuild in year 2. Prior to that the team had gone 4-12 and 5-11, so there was a lot to do.

    We had just released Hasselbeck. Richard Sherman and Byron Maxwell had only just been drafted and were working their way into the lineup. The pieces of the LoB had been assembled, but they weren't a thing yet and we didn't have the pressure up front (DEs were Clemons and Bryant). Wagner wasn't drafted until 2012.

    Your post is intellectually dishonest.



    No my post is a fact, we had the LOB and Lynch and were 7-9 that is what I said. Noen of that has anythign to do with Wagner who i not the LOB, and DEs who are also not LOB

    FYIi prior to Seattle PC only double digit winning season was his first year in NE so the whole 2nd year thing means little

    Add to that PC record in NE starting year 1 adn movinng to year 3
    10-6
    9-7
    8-8

    hmm steadily getting worse. His record in Seattle his first 2 yearr 7-9, year 3 when he got Wilson 11-5. LOB and run game has come and gone since then, and yet we avg 10+ wins a season. The one common denominator Wilson.

    Let me help you another way PC without Wilson NFl .489 winning pct. With Wilson .680

    With LOB, and Lynch .437, with LOB, Lynch and Wilson .750, Wilson and Lynch no LOB .625, Wilson no LOB or Lynch .656

    So of course we are best with all 3. but without Wilson but with the LOB and Lynch wqe were .437. However, without LOB and without Lynch we were .656. So basically to make it simple we are way better With Wilson even without LOB and Lynch and trading him would be stupid.



    No since you need to spelled out let me spell it out.

    in 2011 we had a top 10 defense and had the 21st ranked run game

    So great defense, bad run game

    we were 7-9

    Since then we have never had a losing record despite having defense ranked as bad as 24 and run games ranked as bad as 25th in the same season.


    2017 we were 9-7 the worst record with Wilson, but in 2017 our leading rusher was Wilson, and we were ranked 12th in rushing our defense was ranked 22nd. Our QB made up 98% of our total TDs, and 82% of our total yards.

    So there you go no LOB, no Lynch. Wilson was the team that year and still a better record than PC has had as a HC in Settle despite a worse defense and run game.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


  • I never knew you could demonstrate a lack of a gag reflex by posting. Wow.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3104
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 pm
    Location: Seattle


  • John63 wrote:
    Zap90 wrote:
    jammerhawk wrote:There are some who won't let this go and secretly want the team to trade Wilson. Their narrative comes back to "where there is smoke there is fire" or some variation on that theme.

    Trading Wilson would be a HUGE MISTAKE nothing less than just that.



    Huge mistake? how can you know that.

    Seattle did add pieces for OL and TE, but they got worse on D losing corner and KJ.


    2011 we had the LOb and we had Lynch and were 7-9 that how


    It's pretty close to impossible to compare the 1st year of the LOB to what they became. That simply disregards improvement, and growth. But then again, black and white thinking is what you're known for with almost no nuance.
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2595
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 am


  • Jesus the LOB had to be assembled and then learn how to play and communicate in the NFL and gain some chemistry.

    You don't just paste a name somewhere and become legendary ...........
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35367
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    Zap90 wrote:
    jammerhawk wrote:There are some who won't let this go and secretly want the team to trade Wilson. Their narrative comes back to "where there is smoke there is fire" or some variation on that theme.

    Trading Wilson would be a HUGE MISTAKE nothing less than just that.



    Huge mistake? how can you know that.

    Seattle did add pieces for OL and TE, but they got worse on D losing corner and KJ.


    2011 we had the LOb and we had Lynch and were 7-9 that how


    It's pretty close to impossible to compare the 1st year of the LOB to what they became. That simply disregards improvement, and growth. But then again, black and white thinking is what you're known for with almost no nuance.



    Pot kettle dude.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


  • chris98251 wrote:Jesus the LOB had to be assembled and then learn how to play and communicate in the NFL and gain some chemistry.

    You don't just paste a name somewhere and become legendary ...........


    And yet they were top 10 defense with Lynch and were 7-9. Then came Wilson and winning record. The LOB left, Lynch left, Wilson stayed still winning record. To includes seasons with bottom half of the league defense and season were Wilson account for all but q of the teams TDs and over 80% of the yards and led the team in rushing. The point of my OP in this thread is that is how we know trading Wilson is not a good thing. Anyone with common sense can see that and the facts support it.
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


  • seabowl wrote:Now that the Jets have moved Darnold and will take a QB at #2, it is almost a given Wilson is staying. I truly never believed the rumors and was somewhat surprised how many here thought he was gone.

    The media today is like the Enquirer and will make up anything to get us to click. None of these hacks had good info on the situation, NONE. I do believe the organization was upset with Russ going public but think their silence was planned and calculated. They were teaching Russ a lesson by not making a statement and letting it stew so he could see what he caused. Their original intentions were never wanting to trade him but with what he caused they will always listen to any offers. You'd be stupid not to. what if a team offered five first round picks? Not likely but you never know. Remember the mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

    So just remember the next time a crazy story comes out from the media, think back to this scenario and the trade that didn't take place and likely will not anytime in the next number of years.



    YEP... The media has changed its all gossip click bait for sure...Joe Fann leading the pack...


    LTH
    LTH
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 1329
    Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm


  • For all you Marshall disciples:

    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4758
    Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm
    Location: Delaware


  • Maelstrom787 wrote:For all you Marshall disciples:



    Marshal is right
    John63
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4307
    Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:56 pm


  • John63 wrote:
    Maelstrom787 wrote:For all you Marshall disciples:



    Marshal is right


    He was another one that said Russ was pretty much done in Seattle. Again none of these “reporters” had any real information.

    FAKE NEWS!!!
    seabowl
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3051
    Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 am


  • When Russell restructures and adds years to his contract we know he is staying.

    Until then, nope. Nothing is set.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 35367
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • He's staying in 2021, we know that part :mrgreen:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 17274
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • John63 wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:
    John63 wrote:2011 we had the LOb and we had Lynch and were 7-9 that how

    2011 was the 2nd year of Pete Carroll. Carroll had one year to see what pieces he had before cleaning house and starting the rebuild in year 2. Prior to that the team had gone 4-12 and 5-11, so there was a lot to do.

    We had just released Hasselbeck. Richard Sherman and Byron Maxwell had only just been drafted and were working their way into the lineup. The pieces of the LoB had been assembled, but they weren't a thing yet and we didn't have the pressure up front (DEs were Clemons and Bryant). Wagner wasn't drafted until 2012.

    Your post is intellectually dishonest.



    No my post is a fact, we had the LOB and Lynch and were 7-9 that is what I said. Noen of that has anythign to do with Wagner who i not the LOB, and DEs who are also not LOB

    FYIi prior to Seattle PC only double digit winning season was his first year in NE so the whole 2nd year thing means little

    Add to that PC record in NE starting year 1 adn movinng to year 3
    10-6
    9-7
    8-8

    hmm steadily getting worse. His record in Seattle his first 2 yearr 7-9, year 3 when he got Wilson 11-5. LOB and run game has come and gone since then, and yet we avg 10+ wins a season. The one common denominator Wilson.

    Let me help you another way PC without Wilson NFl .489 winning pct. With Wilson .680

    With LOB, and Lynch .437, with LOB, Lynch and Wilson .750, Wilson and Lynch no LOB .625, Wilson no LOB or Lynch .656

    So of course we are best with all 3. but without Wilson but with the LOB and Lynch wqe were .437. However, without LOB and without Lynch we were .656. So basically to make it simple we are way better With Wilson even without LOB and Lynch and trading him would be stupid.



    No since you need to spelled out let me spell it out.

    in 2011 we had a top 10 defense and had the 21st ranked run game

    So great defense, bad run game

    we were 7-9

    Since then we have never had a losing record despite having defense ranked as bad as 24 and run games ranked as bad as 25th in the same season.


    2017 we were 9-7 the worst record with Wilson, but in 2017 our leading rusher was Wilson, and we were ranked 12th in rushing our defense was ranked 22nd. Our QB made up 98% of our total TDs, and 82% of our total yards.

    So there you go no LOB, no Lynch. Wilson was the team that year and still a better record than PC has had as a HC in Settle despite a worse defense and run game.

    I don't need you to spell anything out to me because your superficial level of understanding and reliance on logical fallacy to make any semblance of an argument is so incredibly banal that there is nothing anyone could learn from it.

    You quote stats in a vacuum as if they are meaningful, but it's all fallacious logic. Bobby Wagner arrived at the same time as Wilson, so you could attribute all the success to him using exactly your same shoddy logic.

    It's just asinine. Leave the actual understanding of the game to the people who know what the hell they are talking about, and just sit back and be a fan, because your arguments do not demonstrate the intellectual capacity to break out of a paper bag.

    And no, I am not responding to every one of your points, but I don't argue with a baby saying "goo goo ga ga" either. It's all meaningless. It proves that you can type, not that you can reason, and none of it is worth responding to.

    If you don't understand the fundamental difference between a team being built and a mature team, then you have absolutely no business arguing anything.
    KiwiHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 3802
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand


  • John63 wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    KiwiHawk wrote:2011 was the 2nd year of Pete Carroll. Carroll had one year to see what pieces he had before cleaning house and starting the rebuild in year 2. Prior to that the team had gone 4-12 and 5-11, so there was a lot to do.

    We had just released Hasselbeck. Richard Sherman and Byron Maxwell had only just been drafted and were working their way into the lineup. The pieces of the LoB had been assembled, but they weren't a thing yet and we didn't have the pressure up front (DEs were Clemons and Bryant). Wagner wasn't drafted until 2012.

    Your post is intellectually dishonest.



    No my post is a fact, we had the LOB and Lynch and were 7-9 that is what I said. Noen of that has anythign to do with Wagner who i not the LOB, and DEs who are also not LOB

    FYIi prior to Seattle PC only double digit winning season was his first year in NE so the whole 2nd year thing means little

    Add to that PC record in NE starting year 1 adn movinng to year 3
    10-6
    9-7
    8-8

    hmm steadily getting worse. His record in Seattle his first 2 yearr 7-9, year 3 when he got Wilson 11-5. LOB and run game has come and gone since then, and yet we avg 10+ wins a season. The one common denominator Wilson.

    Let me help you another way PC without Wilson NFl .489 winning pct. With Wilson .680

    With LOB, and Lynch .437, with LOB, Lynch and Wilson .750, Wilson and Lynch no LOB .625, Wilson no LOB or Lynch .656

    So of course we are best with all 3. but without Wilson but with the LOB and Lynch wqe were .437. However, without LOB and without Lynch we were .656. So basically to make it simple we are way better With Wilson even without LOB and Lynch and trading him would be stupid.



    No since you need to spelled out let me spell it out.

    in 2011 we had a top 10 defense and had the 21st ranked run game

    So great defense, bad run game

    we were 7-9

    Since then we have never had a losing record despite having defense ranked as bad as 24 and run games ranked as bad as 25th in the same season.


    2017 we were 9-7 the worst record with Wilson, but in 2017 our leading rusher was Wilson, and we were ranked 12th in rushing our defense was ranked 22nd. Our QB made up 98% of our total TDs, and 82% of our total yards.

    So there you go no LOB, no Lynch. Wilson was the team that year and still a better record than PC has had as a HC in Settle despite a worse defense and run game.

    I don't need you to spell anything out to me because your superficial level of understanding and reliance on logical fallacy to make any semblance of an argument is so incredibly banal that there is nothing anyone could learn from it.

    You quote stats in a vacuum as if they are meaningful, but it's all fallacious logic. Bobby Wagner arrived at the same time as Wilson, so you could attribute all the success to him using exactly your same shoddy logic.

    It's just asinine. Leave the actual understanding of the game to the people who know what the hell they are talking about, and just sit back and be a fan, because your arguments do not demonstrate the intellectual capacity to break out of a paper bag.

    And no, I am not responding to every one of your points, but I don't argue with a baby saying "goo goo ga ga" either. It's all meaningless. It proves that you can type, not that you can reason, and none of it is worth responding to.

    If you don't understand the fundamental difference between a team being built and a mature team, then you have absolutely no business arguing anything.


    You should take your now advice, it's obvious you did not understand the point or did not want to either way I don't have time for kindergarten level ignorance, so like all duncels foe u go.

    Yeah that didn't work on the playground when I was 4 and it's not gonna work from you now.
    KiwiHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 3802
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand


  • Can you stop with the personal stuff. Anymore and it'll be deletions and bans.

    Its ok to say I believe this because reasons and I believe you are wrong because more reasons.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3312
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:08 pm


  • It's 100% equally as valid to make exactly the same arguments with any player who arrived in the same year as Wilson and has stayed to the current day.

    Every single stat John63 quoted works exactly the same way if you substitute Bobby Wagner for Russell Wilson.

    Here:

    hmm steadily getting worse. His record in Seattle his first 2 yearr 7-9, year 3 when he got Wagner 11-5. LOB and run game has come and gone since then, and yet we avg 10+ wins a season. The one common denominator Wagner.

    Let me help you another way PC without Wagner NFl .489 winning pct. With Wagner .680

    With LOB, and Lynch .437, with LOB, Lynch and Wagner .750, Wagner and Lynch no LOB .625, Wagner no LOB or Lynch .656

    So of course we are best with all 3. but without Wagner but with the LOB and Lynch wqe were .437. However, without LOB and without Lynch we were .656. So basically to make it simple we are way better With Wagner even without LOB and Lynch and trading him would be stupid.

    So you can see the entire argument is 100% rubbish. Coincidence does not prove causation - that's fundamental to logical reasoning.

    So if some dude is going to come here and say he needs to "spell it out for me" and then goes on to post a bunch of meaningless crap, it's insulting to me, and it's provocation.
    KiwiHawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 3802
    Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand




It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online