Fox Sports Brandon Marshall: 'Russell Wilson is about to be

John63

Reaction score
"Brandon Marshall is putting a cap on the trade rumors swirling around the Seattle Seahawks and their quarterback Russell Wilson. After some comments from Warren Moon, who stated the marriage between Russ and Seahawks wouldn't ''end very well', Brandon tells the First Things First crew why he knows Russell Wilson will be the Seattle Seahawks' quarterback for a long time."

https://sports.yahoo.com/brandon-marshall-russell-wilson-seattle-134435211.html

Mizak

Reaction score
Take out the Seahawk logo out of your avatar and put Wilsons in already.

Jville

Reaction score
LOL ........

Who are the Seattle Seahawks?

Some have some kind of notion that it is a professional football team.

Others insist it is the Russell Wilson Show and his entourage.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Mizak":3bjsse7w said:
Take out the Seahawk logo out of your avatar and put Wilsons in already.

Or you could change yours to a pictur eof a duncel

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
All these threads on this topic are like the Godfather - just when i think I'm out, they pull me back in.

Re. this particular soundbyte from Brandon Marshall, this is a complete 180 for him. I am pretty sure (and it was even posted here) that he was one of the original guys who weighed in when this story broke saying Russ has been unhappy for a while and would be gone.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Did you give the same credence to when he said Russ wanted out and was just looking for a classy way to do it?

I'm going to guess not, because you're so in the bag for Wilson you can't think straight.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Gentlemen, attack the post and not the poster. Cease remarks focused upon the poster rather than the post.There is no reason for either of you two above to resort to ad hominem comments.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1d9op9cs said:
Gentlemen, attack the post and not the poster. Cease remarks focused upon the poster rather than the post.There is no reason for either of you two above to resort to ad hominem comments.

I can think of some reasons, we can start a new thread about them :)

seabowl

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2zh283aq said:
All these threads on this topic are like the Godfather - just when i think I'm out, they pull me back in.

Re. this particular soundbyte from Brandon Marshall, this is a complete 180 for him. I am pretty sure (and it was even posted here) that he was one of the original guys who weighed in when this story broke saying Russ has been unhappy for a while and would be gone.

Absolutely correct. Marshall was all over this originally and was saying Russ was as good as gone. Funny how he didn't mention this now and that he got it wrong. He will only point out that Moon is now wrong.

As I've said, NONE of these hacks had any real info. None!!!

Bullcrap reporting has taken over the media.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
These mediots flop more than a pancake. One day they act like they have some inside info that he's gone.
A week later, he's staying blah blah blah. What's more funny is how angry they seem when they are wrong, and the blatant refusal to just admit they were wrong. They are guessing, nothing more.
And I am NOT claiming there isn't some tension, welcome to the NFL. This is nothing new.
And it certainly DOES bother some people that he's staying. More wasted energy.