Everett said, per USA Today.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
John63":hs1szxg3 said:
“Russ and I, we’re actually coordinating now to get together in San Diego to start throwing around—me, him and DK (Metcalf),” Everett said, per USA Today.

https://heavy.com/sports/seattle-seahawks/russell-wilson-rumors-future/

Careful with your wording, some might jump to the conclusion that Russ is hatching a scheme to get the chargers back in SD so he can be traded there with DK and Everett.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
nIdahoSeahawk":1h23vqty said:
John63":1h23vqty said:
“Russ and I, we’re actually coordinating now to get together in San Diego to start throwing around—me, him and DK (Metcalf),” Everett said, per USA Today.

Careful with your wording, some might jump to the conclusion that Russ is hatching a scheme to get the chargers back in SD so he can be traded there with DK and Everett.

Except that is were he has done thise almsot every year adn 2 if they jump ptot hat they are morons

Rat

Reaction score
Can all of John's "Russ is God" spam posts just be put into one thread?

hawk45

Reaction score
I’d love for Russ to notice the TE this year on something besides a seam route but I don’t have much hope.

I mean he eventually started to find jimmy graham between the 20s so I suppose there is hope but he passed up so many open hitches last year in quick pressure situations that I despair.

toffee

Reaction score
Is everett that special a TE? Didn't have too many flashes playing for a offense genius. May be uncle Will can give him a run for playing time, u less he lost a step.or.two after all the surgeries.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Rat":24z6d83s said:

Yes please. Haven’t ever blocked anybody here but I have gotten the Google Business Listing spam call 1000 times but I think the Russ is God water torture is worse.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
hawk45":1w4jew3h said:
I’d love for Russ to notice the TE this year on something besides a seam route but I don’t have much hope.

I mean he eventually started to find jimmy graham between the 20s so I suppose there is hope but he passed up so many open hitches last year in quick pressure situations that I despair.

The concepts on a 3 yard TD pass can also be used for a 3 yard 3rd down conversion.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":xqw9dph2 said:
Rat":xqw9dph2 said:

Yes please. Haven’t ever blocked anybody here but I have gotten the Google Business Listing spam call 1000 times but I think the Russ is God water torture is worse.

No what is worse is how you ignore when I am critical of him, which happens several times every game. The problem is making a mistake or 2 a game is something all QBs do but for some of you think its only Wilson.

Also, at no point did I say Wilson was god.

Even if you put all my positive Wilson comments in one thread it will be minuscule compared to all the Wilson sucks comments.

I think the Wilson sucks torture is worse, as well as the Wilson unrealistic expectations, and the flat out lies that some of you say Like is Ciara's fault or some other crap you really can't prove.

It amazes me how some of you say the same negative crap over and over and your okay with but say something positive over and over and you have a problem.

Dont like what I post dont read it. that simple

IndyHawk

Reaction score
John63":25fkfblt said:
JayhawkMike":25fkfblt said:
Rat":25fkfblt said:

No what is worse is how you ignore when I am critical of him, which happens several times every game. The problem is making a mistake or 2 a game is something all QBs do but for some of you think its only Wilson.

Even if you put all my positive Wilson comments in one thread it will be minuscule compared to all the Wilson sucks comments.

I think the Wilson sucks torture is worse, as well as the Wilson unrealistic expectations, and the flat out lies that some of you say Like is Ciara's fault or some other crap you really can't prove.

It amazes me how some of you say the same negative crap over and over and your okay with but say something positive over and over and you have a problem.

Your spelling is great in this post John.. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Jville

Reaction score
The OP linked to recycled news as a ploy to talk, once again, about Russ. Such repeated tactics fail to demonstrate consideration for others.

An original article was published a full week earlier on Apr 01, 2021 at 03:37 PM by John Boyle Seahawks.com Reporter It is linked here >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/new-seahawks-te-gerald-everett-looks-to-take-the-next-step-in-seattle[/urltargetblank]

flv

Reaction score
toffee":1qe4u7zj said:
Is everett that special a TE? Didn't have too many flashes playing for a offense genius. May be uncle Will can give him a run for playing time, u less he lost a step.or.two after all the surgeries.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
No. His heart isn't really in it as a blocker, his routes aren't sharp, and he has questionable hands. Based on his time with the Rams he should be ranked somewhere between #20 & #25 as a starting TE. However he's a much better system fit in Seattle. He's good in a scramble drill, (which was a Goff weakness), and he has speed and agility to go deep or break plays. He still has untapped potential and with the right people around him he could be a top 10 TE, but don't expect him to be consistent.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
John63":8z7f0grs said:
nIdahoSeahawk":8z7f0grs said:
John63":8z7f0grs said:

Except that is were he has done thise almsot every year adn 2 if they jump ptot hat they are morons
That’s the point

BlueThunder

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1w8ie7pb said:
John63":1w8ie7pb said:
JayhawkMike":1w8ie7pb said:
Rat":1w8ie7pb said:

Your spelling is great in this post John.. :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

LOL... Like this gem in his first post?

"Except that is were he has done thise almsot every year adn 2 if they jump ptot hat they are morons"

Let me attempt to translate.

"Except that is where he has done this almost every year, and 2: If they jump to that, they are morons"...? It's an educated guess, but it still kinda doesn't make much sense. I drink and type too, but not that bad. LOL

Not to mention, when you're posting, those red squiggly lines under words mean something. Right click 'em. It gives you word correction right there. Use 'em.

acer1240

Reaction score
Hell...

When you bring BlueThunder out in the off-season something is amiss.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
acer1240":17rvr3ss said:
Hell...

When you bring BlueThunder out in the off-season something is amiss.

I'll give you that. But I'm kinda like Roland in a grammar-nazi way. :lol:

Plus I lurk when I see significant news on our hawks in the media.

Your avatar is still my fave Acer. Cracks me up every time. Penguins are a-holes.