Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Off season talk - a backfield of Flowers, Randall, Reed, and

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Anyone feeling confident? On the plus side, all four have starting experience, on the other hand, none stood out as keepers

    PFF 2020
    Flowers - 54.4
    Randall - 62.1
    Reed - 73.1
    Witherspoon - 80.2

    Purely taking PFF at face value, Reed and Witherspoon should start with Randall.and flowers as backup?

    Is it me or Reed and Witherspoon both castoff from 9ers just didn't inspire confidence?




    Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2856
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


  • Didn't Randall play primarily safety last year? Sounds like they're moving him back to CB for this season. He was quite the ballhawk during his early years in Green Bay as a starting CB. I'd still like to see them address the position more, either during the draft of signing Gareon Conley.

    It's too early for me to say who I'd like to see starting, but i do know that I ONLY want to see Flowers if multiple injuries occur. Also, is Blair not in this discussion? He should be back to full health by the time the season starts. Anyone think he'll stay in the nickel CB/nickel safety hybrid role? I'd like to see how he looks at his natural safety position, personally.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1839
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am
    Location: Out here


  • Thepeelsessions wrote:Didn't Randall play primarily safety last year? Sounds like they're moving him back to CB for this season. He was quite the ballhawk during his early years in Green Bay as a starting CB. I'd still like to see them address the position more, either during the draft of signing Gareon Conley.

    It's too early for me to say who I'd like to see starting, but i do know that I ONLY want to see Flowers if multiple injuries occur. Also, is Blair not in this discussion? He should be back to full health by the time the season starts. Anyone think he'll stay in the nickel CB/nickel safety hybrid role? I'd like to see how he looks at his natural safety position, personally.

    Yes. But if it’s between Randall and Flowers @ corner, give me Randall.
    Flowers can’t cover or get his head turned.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 34013
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:Didn't Randall play primarily safety last year? Sounds like they're moving him back to CB for this season. He was quite the ballhawk during his early years in Green Bay as a starting CB. I'd still like to see them address the position more, either during the draft of signing Gareon Conley.

    It's too early for me to say who I'd like to see starting, but i do know that I ONLY want to see Flowers if multiple injuries occur. Also, is Blair not in this discussion? He should be back to full health by the time the season starts. Anyone think he'll stay in the nickel CB/nickel safety hybrid role? I'd like to see how he looks at his natural safety position, personally.

    Yes. But if it’s between Randall and Flowers @ corner, give me Randall.
    Flowers can’t cover or get his head turned.
    Any of these four as our starting corners are reason for concern. None of them had a successful career up to this point.

    Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2856
    Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm


  • The team is far from being done at CB.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 7754
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:13 pm


  • toffee wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Thepeelsessions wrote:Didn't Randall play primarily safety last year? Sounds like they're moving him back to CB for this season. He was quite the ballhawk during his early years in Green Bay as a starting CB. I'd still like to see them address the position more, either during the draft of signing Gareon Conley.

    It's too early for me to say who I'd like to see starting, but i do know that I ONLY want to see Flowers if multiple injuries occur. Also, is Blair not in this discussion? He should be back to full health by the time the season starts. Anyone think he'll stay in the nickel CB/nickel safety hybrid role? I'd like to see how he looks at his natural safety position, personally.

    Yes. But if it’s between Randall and Flowers @ corner, give me Randall.
    Flowers can’t cover or get his head turned.
    Any of these four as our starting corners are reason for concern. None of them had a successful career up to this point.

    Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

    Disagree to a point. Reed had a good year. But some here talk him up like he's an all pro. Randall was a serious stud up until he left Green Bay. He hasn't done much since. Witherspoon has had some flashes, but is awfully inconsistent. Flowers has always sucked.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1839
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am
    Location: Out here




It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 6:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]




Information
  • Who is online