Off season talk - a backfield of Flowers, Randall, Reed, and

toffee

Reaction score
Anyone feeling confident? On the plus side, all four have starting experience, on the other hand, none stood out as keepers

PFF 2020
Flowers - 54.4
Randall - 62.1
Reed - 73.1
Witherspoon - 80.2

Purely taking PFF at face value, Reed and Witherspoon should start with Randall.and flowers as backup?

Is it me or Reed and Witherspoon both castoff from 9ers just didn't inspire confidence?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Didn't Randall play primarily safety last year? Sounds like they're moving him back to CB for this season. He was quite the ballhawk during his early years in Green Bay as a starting CB. I'd still like to see them address the position more, either during the draft of signing Gareon Conley.

It's too early for me to say who I'd like to see starting, but i do know that I ONLY want to see Flowers if multiple injuries occur. Also, is Blair not in this discussion? He should be back to full health by the time the season starts. Anyone think he'll stay in the nickel CB/nickel safety hybrid role? I'd like to see how he looks at his natural safety position, personally.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3ioz2qlq said:
Didn't Randall play primarily safety last year? Sounds like they're moving him back to CB for this season. He was quite the ballhawk during his early years in Green Bay as a starting CB. I'd still like to see them address the position more, either during the draft of signing Gareon Conley.

It's too early for me to say who I'd like to see starting, but i do know that I ONLY want to see Flowers if multiple injuries occur. Also, is Blair not in this discussion? He should be back to full health by the time the season starts. Anyone think he'll stay in the nickel CB/nickel safety hybrid role? I'd like to see how he looks at his natural safety position, personally.
Yes. But if it’s between Randall and Flowers @ corner, give me Randall.
Flowers can’t cover or get his head turned.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2r6qvp0d said:
Thepeelsessions":2r6qvp0d said:

Any of these four as our starting corners are reason for concern. None of them had a successful career up to this point.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
toffee":2c3i3osx said:
Sports Hernia":2c3i3osx said:
Thepeelsessions":2c3i3osx said:

Any of these four as our starting corners are reason for concern. None of them had a successful career up to this point.

Disagree to a point. Reed had a good year. But some here talk him up like he's an all pro. Randall was a serious stud up until he left Green Bay. He hasn't done much since. Witherspoon has had some flashes, but is awfully inconsistent. Flowers has always sucked.

Latest posts