Aldon Smith turned himself in, details still to come

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TraversWDSU/status/1384191306239410192[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1384893791233056776[/tweet]

Own The West

Reaction score
Well, poop.

2nd degree battery is a felony involving a weapon. We'll have to wait for the facts to come out, but that's not a good place to start from.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh for cryin' out loud. Guess we should have seen this coming. :roll:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Some people never learn. Get rid of him-not worth the hassle.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1p69bc80 said:
Of course. Its like a curse.

Problem all teams have that are OK with exchanging contract value for character risk........and Pete and John are most certainly OK with it.

Lynch
Harvin
McDowell
Gordon
Smith

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. This already looks like a disaster.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Anyone got Quinton Dunbar's phone number, I'm sure he's got a good lawyer handy.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":jbr17hd0 said:
pittpnthrs":jbr17hd0 said:

Problem all teams have that are OK with exchanging contract value for character risk........and Pete and John are most certainly OK with it.

Lynch
Harvin
McDowell
Gordon
Smith

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. This already looks like a disaster.

I'd add Frank Clark to that list as well.

rjdriver

Reaction score
In 1991 as a senior in HS, I pulled the biggest DB move in my life. I was asked to a dance at a rival HS by a a kind of sweet but homely girl who was a waitress at Denny's. Made up some excuse of why I couldn't go. A week before the dance, a hot, popular girl asked me to the same dance. I went. I tried to avoid that girl every time we went on a late night Denny's run. One time she saw me, came up to our table and said to me.."You don't have to hide from me, I didn't think you would go anyway when I asked". When we went to pay, I found my meal had been comped by her. I've never been more disgusted with myself, and I still think about it to this day.

I have zero doubt that "Vinnie's helmet", "the officiating", "the pick", Malik, Josh Gordon, and now Aldon Smith are just small corrections the universe is making to make up for my repugnancy 30 years ago. I officially apologize to all my fellow Hawks fans.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
rjdriver":2ftwtsgi said:
Sgt. Largent":2ftwtsgi said:
pittpnthrs":2ftwtsgi said:

Lynch
Harvin
McDowell
Gordon
Smith

I'd add Frank Clark to that list as well.

For sure.

Hey, look at the bright side....at least all the pics the news and social media outlets are running now are of Smith in a Cowboy uniform.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The deal isn't signed yet so perhaps that cloud was already factored in to the timing of the signing.

James in PA

Reaction score
So this happened after he signed with the Hawks? We can’t say somebody pulled a fast one. Here we go again. Another talented guy who won’t get on the field for us due to off the field crap. Might as well sign AB at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elemas

Reaction score
This thread has some serious LOL’s in it.

This news sucks but....

The JS/PC brilliant comment and the story about the girl comp’ing the meal...straight comedy

Jville

Reaction score
jammerhawk":gsk37lgn said:
The deal isn't signed yet so perhaps that cloud was already factored in to the timing of the signing.

According to NFL transactions, the Aldon Smith paper work was turned in on 4/15/2021. Link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.nfl.com/transactions/league/signings/2021/4[/urltargetblank]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1384204850037022722[/tweet]