Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pierre Desir signs with Seahawks

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Pierre Desir signs with Seahawks
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:36 am
  • Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Re: Pierre Desir signs with Seahawks
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:12 pm
  • Second time is a charm. Here's to hoping he sticks this time and makes an impact.
    nanomoz
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:00 pm
  • After 2 consecutive poor seasons he'll be an outsider to make an NFL active roster. However, I will root for him to do well in 2021 due to his contributions to the Houston Food Bank during Winter Storm Uri.
    flv
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:46 pm
  • I'm looking at this as a draft pick we gave up. Not convinced it fills a hole of need like getting a good pick in the draft might have. But at the same time I'm not convinced we could have drafted anyone that could have an impact like Jamal Adams. So it's a matter of just chewing the nails and hoping for the best.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:16 pm
  • Considering how terrible the secondary has been....Desir should be an upgrade. He also has experience playing with Jamal Adams. Desir isn't great but he isn't Linden Stephens or Jayson Stanley either.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:16 am
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Considering how terrible the secondary has been....Desir should be an upgrade. He also has experience playing with Jamal Adams. Desir isn't great but he isn't Linden Stephens or Jayson Stanley either.

When did he play with Jamal Adam's? On the Jets? Oh yeah... the only year Jamal played with the hawks. That makes sense.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:01 am
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Considering how terrible the secondary has been....Desir should be an upgrade. He also has experience playing with Jamal Adams. Desir isn't great but he isn't Linden Stephens or Jayson Stanley either.

When did he play with Jamal Adam's? On the Jets? Oh yeah... the only year Jamal played with the hawks. That makes sense.

You're correct. My mistake. I was under the impression that he signed with the Jets in 2019. That season he was still with the Colts.
    hawkfan68
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 am
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Considering how terrible the secondary has been....Desir should be an upgrade. He also has experience playing with Jamal Adams. Desir isn't great but he isn't Linden Stephens or Jayson Stanley either.

You're correct. My mistake. I was under the impression that he signed with the Jets in 2019. That season he was still with the Colts.

So he played with Diggs, then? ;)
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:38 am
  • jamescasey1124 wrote:

Snippy today, sheesh.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:56 am
  • I remember wanting the 'Hawks to take a late round flyer on this guy when he came out of college. He never did live up to the hopes I had for him.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:41 am
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    jamescasey1124 wrote:

My bad. To early in the morning. I shouldnt be reading things when I cant sleep.

Diggs was lions. Desir moved around but never went to the lions. He played pretty well in indy.
    jamescasey1124
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:47 pm
  • He's posted some pretty good stats here and there. Here's hoping he can do that here. But if he doesn't show it on the practice field he won't see much in the way of PT.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:57 am
  • Solid vet pick up who knows the system. I like it
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Tue May 11, 2021 11:46 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information