Seahawks Working Out RB D'Onta Foreman

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Fine as long as we don’t invest too much in him. The injury history is one thing but the history of loafing and giving up is something else entirely.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I think this is one of those years we can pick up some genuine top level RB talent from the UDFA pool. No way we should give up what little draft leverage we have unless it's for something significant on the D side of the a ball, CB in particular.

sutz

Reaction score
Appyhawk":1ps385fc said:
I think this is one of those years we can pick up some genuine top level RB talent from the UDFA pool. No way we should give up what little draft leverage we have unless it's for something significant on the D side of the a ball, CB in particular.
Yeah, while it seems unlikely Trader John will settle for the three picks we have, it's hard to see him getting more than 4-5 picks overall, and I've heard '22 will be a stronger draft overall anyway, and we wouldn't want to weaken an already limited draft then by pulling those picks in for trades. At least not too much, I would presume.

But then, I thought it would be a boring offseason this year. :lol:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
For the love of God I hope this running back interest (Hawks were linked to Bernard too) doesn't mean any draft capital this year is wasted on a back.