Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson Straight Up

W

Welshers

Just waiting for someone to make the thread saying get it done

James in PA

Reaction score
Nope. Green Bay isn’t on Russ’ “list” and Seattle isn’t on Erin’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scutterhawk

Reaction score
How the hell can you expect anyone to take you serious after this? :roll:

John63

Reaction score
Smellyman":yn3upx9e said:
purely hypothetical, but yes, you make that trade.

would be a stupid trade 1. he is 5+ years older. @ he has caused more problems than almost any Qb around except Watson right now. 3. his cap hit next year is 44mil. 4 he has missed more games due injury and 5. their stats are really close to the same

Rodgers career year avg, current age 37 and has missed 9 games I removed his first 3 years as he really did not play

64.1 complt
3918 yp year
31 tds per year
6.2 td %
103.5 Qb rating
251 Rushing yard per year avg
2 rushing tds on avg per year

total Tds oer year 33
Total yards per year 4169 yards

Wilson career year avg current age 32 and has missed 0 games
65.1 complt %
3771 yards per year
30 tds per year
6.2 td%
101.7 qb rating
500 rushig yards on avg per year
2 rushing tds per year

total yards 4271
total tds 32

so NO

OP
OP
W

Welshers

scutterhawk":102plalr said:
How the hell can you expect anyone to take you serious after this? :roll:
I'm not for the trade. It's just with all the insane stuff I've seen on here, I'm not going to be surprised when this comes up

jeremiah

Reaction score
John63":2jvn6jgg said:
Smellyman":2jvn6jgg said:
purely hypothetical, but yes, you make that trade.

would be a stupid trade 1. he is 5+ years older. @ he has caused more problems than almost any Qb around except Watson right now. 3. his cap hit next year is 44mil. 4 he has missed more games due injury and 5. their stats are really close to the same

Rodgers career year avg, current age 37 and has missed 9 games I removed his first 3 years as he really did not play

64.1 complt
3918 yp year
31 tds per year
6.2 td %
103.5 Qb rating
251 Rushing yard per year avg
2 rushing tds on avg per year

total Tds oer year 33
Total yards per year 4169 yards

Wilson career year avg current age 32 and has missed 0 games
65.1 complt %
3771 yards per year
30 tds per year
6.2 td%
101.7 qb rating
500 rushig yards on avg per year
2 rushing tds per year

total yards 4271
total tds 32

so NO

Maybe Erin can teach Russ the art of the QB sneak and getting the D to jump offsides.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Easy yes but we could probably get a pick due to the age difference.

Dude is just a straight up better, more natural talent who can do everything on the field in a way Russ can't.

John63

Reaction score
pinksheets":1cnqz6qc said:

Dude is just a straight up better, more natural talent who can do everything on the field in a way Russ can't.

:lol:

Smellyman

Reaction score
pinksheets":1f2pffjv said:

One looks like he is 37 going on 30 and the other looks 32 going on 43

pinksheets

Reaction score
John63":3l2zb15h said:
pinksheets":3l2zb15h said:

:lol:
I'm right. It's not an insult to Russ to say he's not as good as Aaron Rodgers.

knownone

Reaction score
I don’t think there is any debate that Rodgers is better than Wilson. Rodgers has carried some average teams to the NFC championship game several times. Russ has yet to prove he can do that without help.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Blow harts really think this trade would be bad. Surprise surprise.

Rodgers is a few yrs older then Wilson. Big deal.

Wilson plays another season here and if Hawks have off year then the drama hasn't gone away and become a distraction. Wasted season for nothing. Wilson gone next season and then what do the Hawks have for QB?

Some of you act like Rodgers isn't upgrade over Wilson. Not to mention Rodgers doesn't have a drama side show circus going on as Wilson does.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Let me guess. If Pats had offered Tom Brady (HOF multiiple time SB winner) when he wanted out of New England for Wilson then you would also be saying the same thing how it's a stupid trade and still butt hurt over losing to SB vs Pats when that loss was all on Pete Carroll.

John63

Reaction score
Smellyman":ch6ba5se said:
pinksheets":ch6ba5se said:

One looks like he is 37 going on 30 and the other looks 32 going on 43

1 has missed double digit games in his last 9 the other has missed none

John63

Reaction score
knownone":34q990bp said:
I don’t think there is any debate that Rodgers is better than Wilson. Rodgers has carried some average teams to the NFC championship game several times. Russ has yet to prove he can do that without help.

Hmm and whe did Rodgers do that. He has been to nfc champion ship game 6 times. Every time.he had either a top 10 defense and or top 10 run game. Not so avg huh. And in half he had both. Interesting thing the only time.he won an SB he has top 5 defense and run game.

Hmm all we need to make your statement id.for Rodgers to do it with an avg team has not happened yet.

John63

Reaction score
What is interesting here is Rodgers has had huge family issues, got coaches fired and is now trying to force his way out and some yoy are good with it anyway. But when the media made a much bigger deal what Wilson said u wanted to castrate him.

knownone

Reaction score
John63":19g00uut said:
knownone":19g00uut said:

Hmm and whe did Rodgers do that. He has been to nfc champion ship game 6 times. Every time.he had either a top 10 defense and or top 10 run game. Not so avg huh. And in half he had both. Interesting thing the only time.he won an SB he has top 5 defense and run game.

Hmm all we need to make your statement id.for Rodgers to do it with an avg team has not happened yet.
What metrics are you looking at?

2019: 18th defense : 15th rushing
2016: 22nd defense : 20th rushing
2014: 15th defense : 11th rushing

In the past 10 years, Rodgers had one top 10 defense and two top 10 rushing attacks, according to PFR. During that same stretch, Wilson has had 5 top 5 defenses and 7 top 10 rushing attacks. If you look at their stats from 2016-present: Rodgers is averaging 35td-5int-4200yds/season to Wilson's 32td-9int-4000yds/season. On top of that, last season was the best season of Wilson's career, and Rodgers still threw for more yards, on fewer attempts, while throwing 8 more tds and 8 fewer interceptions.

Wilson is definitely in the same league as Rodgers, but you're drinking a little too much Kool-Aid if you think they are equals at this point in their careers.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
John63":3qepqc9m said:
knownone":3qepqc9m said:

When is the last time Wilson made the NFC Championship game? Hawks haven't gotten past the Divisional round since the SB Int embarrassment which this team hasn't recovered from. How many consecutive divisional playoff losses in a row coupled with missing the playoffs and going out in the wild card this past season.