Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aaron Rodgers for Russel Wilson Straight Up

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Can Rodgers play behind a Seattle offensive line?
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• Threedee wrote:Can Rodgers play behind a Seattle offensive line?

He'd make it look a lot better.

Waldron will help Wilson make it look better too.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

• Threedee wrote:Can Rodgers play behind a Seattle offensive line?

Yeah. He gets rid of the ball on time.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• hawksfansince90 wrote:This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was.

We were one play away from winning two Super Bowls in two years...

That has only been done 7 times in the Super Bowl Era:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/02/07/how-m ... 01975%2D80.

One could argue we maybe should of won 3 Super Bowls (if we had beat Atlanta in Wilson's rookie season).

I just don't see any case to be made that Pete Carroll has been anything other than the most successful coach this franchise has ever had, it's not even close.
    Tokadub
    NET Veteran

• hawksfansince90 wrote:Let me guess. If Pats had offered Tom Brady (HOF multiiple time SB winner) when he wanted out of New England for Wilson then you would also be saying the same thing how it's a stupid trade and still butt hurt over losing to SB vs Pats when that loss was all on Pete Carroll.

Tom Brady would of gotten destroyed behind our Offensive Line.

Look what Tampa Bay's Defensive line (and their defense in general) did to Green Bay... They did WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the RAMS!!! The Rams defense easily handled Seattle in the playoffs.

Tampa Bay just had a much better team overall than the Seahawks last season. There is no way Tom Brady would of won a Super Bowl behind that offensive line, our receivers weren't getting open either on so many plays...
    Tokadub
    NET Veteran

• Tokadub wrote:

Brady usually knows exactly where he's going with the ball pre-snap... so this allows him to release the ball much quicker.
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran

• hawksfansince90 wrote:This entire fan base are flicked blow harts

I don't usually bother correcting grammar, as it is kind of stupid to do so, but this is the second time I have seen you use this term incorrectly. The term is blowhard. It helps to insult people correctly or they will never take you seriously.
    BASF
    NET Veteran

• hoxrox wrote:
    Tokadub wrote:

Brady usually knows exactly where he's going with the ball pre-snap... so this allows him to release the ball much quicker.

that term is usually and that is in his system. he would be playing PCs system here which means he gets crushed.
    John63
    NET Veteran

• John63 wrote:
    hoxrox wrote:
    Tokadub wrote:

that term is usually and that is in his system. he would be playing PCs system here which means he gets crushed.

For all of Brady's success - how much of it do you attribute to his "system" and how much of it would you attribute to his ability to read, diagnose and exploit an NFL defense? Or are you saying Brady is just a "system" player?
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran

• hoxrox wrote:
    John63 wrote:
    hoxrox wrote:
    Tokadub wrote:

For all of Brady's success - how much of it do you attribute to his "system" and how much of it would you attribute to his ability to read, diagnose and exploit an NFL defense? Or are you saying Brady is just a "system" player?

it can be both. I believe Brady does a good job of diagnosing defenses to a point, but I also believe alot of his success is the system he is in and has been most of his career. The other thing to keep in mind Brady might be the QB that seems most affected by a couple of hits. FYI the system he has been in and is still in is designed to get the ball out quick.

Lets look at something name each QB

avg per season were 7+ games played

total yards 4320
    tds 34
    ypa 7.5
    3/1 td/int ratio
    97 qb rating
    pass attempts avg per year 623
    11 int per year

4291 yards
    tds 34
    7.8 ypa
    4/1 td/int ratio
    104 qb rating
    506 pass attempts per year
    7 ints per year

4272 total yards
    33 tds
    7.8 ypa
    4/1 td/int
    102 qb rating
    480 pass attempts per year
    9 ints per year
    John63
    NET Veteran

• 1. Yet another ridiculous thread.
    2. Rodgers doesn't come with drama? :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:
    3. What the heck is a blow Hart?????
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Tokadub wrote:
    hawksfansince90 wrote:This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was.

One could argue we maybe should of won 3 Super Bowls (if we had beat Atlanta in Wilson's rookie season).

I just don't see any case to be made that Pete Carroll has been anything other than the most successful coach this franchise has ever had, it's not even close.
    You obviously haven't read all posts by seasoned posters on this forum. Once you read more you will learn that Pete Carroll is the antichrist that has been out to ruin St. Russell the Faultless' career. If wouldn't for Pete, St. Russell would have won multiple MVPs and more rings than his fingers. For Pete's evil work, he has been a must fire.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• toffee wrote:
    Tokadub wrote:
    hawksfansince90 wrote:This entire fan base are flicked blow harts. You think Pete Carroll is the greatest thing ever was.

You obviously haven't read all posts by seasoned posters on this forum. Once you read more you will learn that Pete Carroll is the antichrist that has been out to ruin St. Russell the Faultless' career. If wouldn't for Pete, St. Russell would have won multiple MVPs and more rings than his fingers. For Pete's evil work, he has been a must fire.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Nah if Pete was the Anti Christ he would have ran Lynch.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Previous

It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information