Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is just my opinion but I firmly believe part of the strategy of getting 12's back in the stands this Fall is proving that you have been fully vaccinated. With interest waning, Governor Inslee is already talking about incentivizing through sports and entertainment. Regardless of where you stand on the issue (for the record my wife and I, STH's since 1997 are fully vaccinated), get ready for that to be a high probability.

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/i ... rformances

GaiusMarius

Reaction score
Your opinion is correct. :) Want to root on the Seahawks in-person, get back to jamming the stadiums to root on our team? Get vaccinated. :D

I get shot #2 in 2 more weeks.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You want to REALLY incentivize people to get vaccinated beyond telling them they can be outside and do all the things they've already been doing since summer?

Then this is the stuff you need to do, unfortunately. But it's true.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I spent 3 days in ICU with Pneumonia 9 years ago, and funny enough, when COVID hit, it never really worried me.

However, I got both injections as soon as I was eligible, and always wear a mask, out of consideration for others. No matter what my beliefs, I never want to be the selfish person that gets someone else sick.

If I can get a Game ticket... I'll be there. :2thumbs:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Wife and I havent gotten the shots and dont think we will. People can still get Covid after the shots, some have had some bad side effects, almost everybody I know has been sick as a dog for a day or two after the second shot, not FDA approved,,,no thanks. We'll wait for further results down the line. If any event requires you to have proof of vaccination, thats an event I wouldnt want to go to anyways.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Had COVID. I’ve had worse colds. So I’m in no hurry to get the vaccine for something I still have the antibodies for. Until they allow me to stop wearing a mask, I don’t plan on getting the shot.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Those taking the JABS (not a vaccine but a treatment) are the test subjects. Around January 2023 we will know the results of the test run.

I have one question though, what do the vaccinated have to fear from non vaccinated? If the JAB works so well, nothing will make them sick. Another question, why allow mass immigration and quick release from infected individuals, who have never taken a vaccine in their lives? A third question, why were restaurants closed, but Walmart, Home Depot and Costco open and booming? Do we trust the Governor who acts like it is Armageddon for some businesses, including schools, but others it is OK?

I'll pass on mandatory treatments. GO HAWKS..

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
I’m getting the BioNTech vaccine and I don’t blame you guys at all for passing the vaccine. The India outbreak was the final straw for me, if India wasn’t hit recently I would be putting off the BioNTech vaccine. The other motivating factor is I believe in the BioNTech vaccine I can’t say the same for Moderna or J&J so I figure I better get it soon just in case it’s not available in the future.

After a year lock down, all the preventive measures, and the fact the world has been notified about COVID-19 there’s no way India should be experiencing all those deaths. I’m taking the BioNTech vaccine because it lays the foundation in your body for the other BioNTech vaccines (additives) that have not been released yet. They made additives for situations like India.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
jeremiah":1zn6brzl said:
Those taking the JABS (not a vaccine but a treatment) are the test subjects. Around January 2023 we will know the results of the test run.

I have one question though, what do the vaccinated have to fear from non vaccinated? If the JAB works so well, nothing will make them sick. Another question, why allow mass immigration and quick release from infected individuals, who have never taken a vaccine in their lives? A third question, why were restaurants closed, but Walmart, Home Depot and Costco open and booming? Do we trust the Governor who acts like it is Armageddon for some businesses, including schools, but others it is OK?

I'll pass on mandatory treatments. GO HAWKS..

The BioNTech vaccine was deployed in South America last summer, it was successful and then they used Pfizer’s logistics to distribute it in the USA! So far they say a 100 million in the USA have been vaccinated that’s plenty!
The issues with vaccines are the FDA & Pharmaceutical Companies are corrupt developing a history of using contaminated lines to make SOME vaccines and covering it up. The other issues is Zoonosis when you develope vaccines on Mice Cells, Monkey kidney cells, etc.... they are making the human body vulnerable to that animals disease risk.
Example if you vaccinate people in Africa with a vaccine made from Monkey Kidney Cells obviously those people are going to be vulnerable to an Ebola strain that effect Monkeys!

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Had Covid and I would compare it to a very lite cold. I have no need for a vaccine and it would be silly to require it. Israel just had a study showing those who have had Covid have a greater immunity than those who have taken vaccine.
I personally know a young man that was sent to ICU for a few days after taking the vaccine from blood clots. I don't believe the numbers they are giving for the number of problems they have had with this at all.

chris98251

Reaction score
My two nephews were in the Hospital on a ventilator and oxygen, this past week, so BULLSHIT on your hip pocket Dr. Phil assumptions and analysis.

In fact they sent them home still on oxygen, one ended up having to go back due to a total system collapse of his Kidneys, Lungs, and Gastral track needing to have his intestines operated on do to septic breakdown and now in shock on life support.

So you no vaccine, no mask people that think that just because you had light symptoms or have bot bot it doesn't mean others are not susceptible to worse symptoms.

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT JUST YOU !!!!

That's been your types whole problem from the start.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
chris98251":3ucigde2 said:
My two nephews were in the Hospital on a ventilator and oxygen, this past week, so $h!t on your hip pocket Dr. Phil assumptions and analysis.

In fact they sent them home still on oxygen, one ended up having to go back due to a total system collapse of his Kidneys, Lungs, and Gastral track needing to have his intestines operated on do to septic breakdown and now in shock on life support.

So you no vaccine, no mask people that think that just because you had light symptoms or have bot bot it doesn't mean others are not susceptible to worse symptoms.

Those symptoms don’t sound like Covid-19? Did they get vaccinated? If they did which one?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":2dwqsxnh said:
Natethegreat":2dwqsxnh said:
Had Covid and I would compare it to a very lite cold. I have no need for a vaccine and it would be silly to require it. Israel just had a study showing those who have had Covid have a greater immunity than those who have taken vaccine.
I personally know a young man that was sent to ICU for a few days after taking the vaccine from blood clots. I don't believe the numbers they are giving for the number of problems they have had with this at all.

Here in Fresno we are returning 70% of our vaccine supply because the demand is low. You can’t force Americans into anything they believe they’re free and will eventually kill you if you try! Americans are some most blood thirsty in human history, we nuked Japan twice, dropped Napalm on women & children in Vietnam, killed millions in Iraq, etc...... Those idiots think they can tell Americans what to do LOL!
What in the hell does any of that have to do with getting vaccinated? Millions killed in Iraq? Where do you get those numbers?
Whatever, the simple fact is that once you have had covid you have immunity. Not sure why this pisses off the last two posters. This is a fact and requiring people to get vaccinated for something they already have an immunity for is absurd. Especially for something that has issues and no one knows the long term effects of.

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":1h8qvmcn said:
chris98251":1h8qvmcn said:
My two nephews were in the Hospital on a ventilator and oxygen, this past week, so $h!t on your hip pocket Dr. Phil assumptions and analysis.

Those symptoms don’t sound like Covid-19? Did they get vaccinated? If they did which one?

Covid attacks the lungs, guess what, lungs don't work other stuff stops working, blood pressure drops, the blood flow slows and stops in some organs and you have a major issue, no or limited blood flow in your Intestinal track and they start to die, rot, and you become septic.

Trouble with younger people is they still think they are invulnerable, poo poo off tells about the body, what happened with my nephews, they were told the renters that were kicked out had Covid after they started cleaning, infected their spouse and family, were expecting a fever first and figured they were safe if they didn't have it. Not so, the body reacted different in one of them.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
chris98251":2mg45043 said:
FresnoHawk68":2mg45043 said:
chris98251":2mg45043 said:

Covid attacks the lungs, guess what, lungs don't work other stuff stops working, blood pressure drops, the blood flow slows and stops in some organs and you have a major issue, no or limited blood flow in your Intestinal track and they start to die, rot, and you become septic.

Trouble with younger people is they still think they are invulnerable, poo poo off tells about the body, what happened with my nephews, they were told the renters that were kicked out had Covid after they started cleaning, infected their spouse and family, were expecting a fever first and figured they were safe if they didn't have it. Not so, the body reacted different in one of them.

A couple of questions? Did this happen in WA or Oregon? When did this happen? So a virus COVID-19 living on non organic material infected your cousins?

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":1cw2sdd3 said:
chris98251":1cw2sdd3 said:
FresnoHawk68":1cw2sdd3 said:
chris98251":1cw2sdd3 said:

A couple of questions? Did this happen in WA or Oregon? When did this happen? So a virus COVID-19 living on non organic material infected your cousins?

Washington, and yes they picked it up from surfaces in the house or maybe the air, nobody knows, the Virus can be active in the air for a while, the whole family was infected from what we were told, metal and plastic surfaces the Virus can be active for a couple days from what the findings were saying, why they sanitize and clean places where infections were present.

Mix

Reaction score
I say if you want to attend a Seahawks game you buy a ticket like anyone else. If you feel that you are at risk, stay at home where it is 100% safe for you.

Many professions and hobbies have risks higher than those that would attend a Seahawks game. Welcome to the World, where your safety relies on you not others plan accordingly.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
chris98251":2jfin7to said:
FresnoHawk68":2jfin7to said:
chris98251":2jfin7to said:
FresnoHawk68":2jfin7to said:

Washington, and yes they picked it up from surfaces in the house or maybe the air, nobody knows, the Virus can be active in the air for a while, the whole family was infected from what we were told, metal and plastic surfaces the Virus can be active for a couple days from what the findings were saying, why they sanitize and clean places where infections were present.

I prefer personal testimony I don’t trust the news! What was the timeframe between the infected people occupying the house and your cousins entering the house.
A virus surviving on metal & plastic for 48 hours isn’t normal!! Months went by before they figured out Ebola was infecting people from dried puke & crap! Once the crap dries it beaks up into small pieces floating in the air which can enter the lungs & eyes, keep in mind those small pieces are larger than the Covid virus. This is why so many doctors died treating Ebola in Africa they thought they didn’t need to suit up when patients weren’t present, those surgical mask didn’t do crap.

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":14w7kwep said:
chris98251":14w7kwep said:
FresnoHawk68":14w7kwep said:
chris98251":14w7kwep said:

I prefer personal testimony I don’t trust the news! What was the timeframe between the infected people occupying the house and your cousins entering the house.
A virus surviving on metal & plastic for 48 hours isn’t normal!! Months went by before they figured out Ebola was infecting people from dried puke & crap! Once the crap dries it beaks up into small pieces floating in the air which can enter the lungs & eyes, keep in mind those small pieces are larger than the Covid virus. This is why so many doctors died treating Ebola in Africa they thought they didn’t need to suit up when patients weren’t present, those surgical mask didn’t do crap.

Same day, the people were evicted, they had not said anything about being infected to my nephews or the cops, it was after the fact when the cops had to cite them and take one of them to jail they found out, they people then admitted they knew they had covid.

They intentionally let the cops and nephews get infected because they were pissed off.