John Ursua?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
There are really folks out there that wanted us to roll with John Ursua as our 3rd wide receiver?? Not for a game or two, but for the entire season?? That is the dumbest thing I’ve heard this off-season. John Ursua. Scary. Said nobody.

DJrmb

Reaction score
He clearly is not the answer like a lot of fans seem to think. I hoped he could be the Doug Baldwin replacement too, but if they were smart enough to keep, and start DB, then they are smart enough to know Ursua not DB 2.0... get over your first assumptions guys, he's not the answer. He was a prayer that wasn't answered.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Ursua except it’s taking him a little longer to learn the offense compared to the other guys on the team! Schotty wouldn’t have used him last year. Metcalf, Lockett, & Eskridge allows us to bring speed to every game which should open up the defense for the slower guys on our team. Even though our speed guys are playing that doesn’t mean they’re not injured at average speed that day. 3 legit speed threats is what you want.

chris98251

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":edcdps9h said:
Nothing wrong with Ursua except it’s taking him a little longer to learn the offense compared to the other guys on the team! Schotty wouldn’t have used him last year. Metcalf, Lockett, & Eskridge allows us to bring speed to every game which should open up the defense for the slower guys on our team. Even though our speed guys are playing that doesn’t mean they’re not injured at average speed that day. 3 legit speed threats is what you want.

Say what?

The Breh

Reaction score
I think Waldron is the kind of coach that could make great use of Ursua.
He's still around for a reason.
And that Rams offense was nothing like our offense last year.
This could absolutely be the season he gets to prove himself.