Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post draft Russ temperature check (wild speculation)

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • This is an entertaining off-season with what is now a clear intention of changing the offense to this decade.

Does this mean:

A.) Russ is "stoked", the relationship is solid, he's going to retire a Seahawk

B.) If Goff can win in this offense.. are they preparing for post Russ by building a supporting cast around a point guard qb
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Depends on how this season goes imo
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

• Put a gag on Pete and take away his headset when the offense has the ball and in meetings. Then we will see.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Put a gag on Pete and take away his headset when the offense has the ball and in meetings. Then we will see.

^ Agreed.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• Oh sure....gag your head coach and take away his headset. That sure is a winning solution. /s

It is hard to take some people serious on this forum.
    Nunya_
    NET Bench Warmer

• Nunya_ wrote:Oh sure....gag your head coach and take away his headset. That sure is a winning solution. /s

In all fairness, it probably wasn’t meant to be taken as “serious”/literally
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• pmedic920 wrote:
    Nunya_ wrote:Oh sure....gag your head coach and take away his headset. That sure is a winning solution. /s

Normally I would agree with you. However, it is getting harder and harder to tell on this forum.
    Nunya_
    NET Bench Warmer

• I think this season will tell tbh..If Russ cannot function they will move on.
    The offense is not going to be stand there and watch a WR for four seconds of heaven
    or hell results.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Nunya_ wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    Nunya_ wrote:Oh sure....gag your head coach and take away his headset. That sure is a winning solution. /s

Normally I would agree with you. However, it is getting harder and harder to tell on this forum.

Well your still considered new here, you will figure it out after about ten or more years.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Nunya_ wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

Well your still considered new here, you will figure it out after about ten or more years.

Yeah, accidentally signed into the new account that I created before I remembered the password for my old account. Does this account's join date make my comment a little more credible? Or is there still a secret handshake I still need to learn? In any case, it does not take a long time member to recognize the posters with some football knowledge from the posters with knee jerk emotional comments.
    Nunya
    NET Rookie

• Nunya wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Nunya_ wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

Yeah, accidentally signed into the new account that I created before I remembered the password for my old account. Does this account's join date make my comment a little more credible? Or is there still a secret handshake I still need to learn? In any case, it does not take a long time member to recognize the posters with some football knowledge from the posters with knee jerk emotional comments.

Possibly, but sarcasm flies over the heads of many, so does dry humor., even if it is based on some opinions that have manifested over the last few years.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• Shoot, I'm just glad the focus is now on Lord Rodgers and his 5 year old whining.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 5:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information