Post draft Russ temperature check (wild speculation)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
This is an entertaining off-season with what is now a clear intention of changing the offense to this decade.

Does this mean:

A.) Russ is "stoked", the relationship is solid, he's going to retire a Seahawk

B.) If Goff can win in this offense.. are they preparing for post Russ by building a supporting cast around a point guard qb

chris98251

Reaction score
Put a gag on Pete and take away his headset when the offense has the ball and in meetings. Then we will see.

kf3339

Reaction score
chris98251":2qur96p6 said:
Put a gag on Pete and take away his headset when the offense has the ball and in meetings. Then we will see.

^ Agreed.

Nunya_

Reaction score
Oh sure....gag your head coach and take away his headset. That sure is a winning solution. /s

It is hard to take some people serious on this forum.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Nunya_":270ph079 said:
Oh sure....gag your head coach and take away his headset. That sure is a winning solution. /s

In all fairness, it probably wasn’t meant to be taken as “serious”/literally

Nunya_

Reaction score
pmedic920":20t8ry4a said:
Nunya_":20t8ry4a said:

Normally I would agree with you. However, it is getting harder and harder to tell on this forum.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think this season will tell tbh..If Russ cannot function they will move on.
The offense is not going to be stand there and watch a WR for four seconds of heaven
or hell results.

chris98251

Reaction score
Nunya_":3jq581um said:
pmedic920":3jq581um said:
Nunya_":3jq581um said:

Normally I would agree with you. However, it is getting harder and harder to tell on this forum.

Well your still considered new here, you will figure it out after about ten or more years.

Nunya

Reaction score
chris98251":3s529loj said:
Nunya_":3s529loj said:
pmedic920":3s529loj said:
Nunya_":3s529loj said:

Well your still considered new here, you will figure it out after about ten or more years.

Yeah, accidentally signed into the new account that I created before I remembered the password for my old account. Does this account's join date make my comment a little more credible? Or is there still a secret handshake I still need to learn? In any case, it does not take a long time member to recognize the posters with some football knowledge from the posters with knee jerk emotional comments.

chris98251

Reaction score
Nunya":ax4jr1kz said:
chris98251":ax4jr1kz said:
Nunya_":ax4jr1kz said:
pmedic920":ax4jr1kz said:

Yeah, accidentally signed into the new account that I created before I remembered the password for my old account. Does this account's join date make my comment a little more credible? Or is there still a secret handshake I still need to learn? In any case, it does not take a long time member to recognize the posters with some football knowledge from the posters with knee jerk emotional comments.

Possibly, but sarcasm flies over the heads of many, so does dry humor., even if it is based on some opinions that have manifested over the last few years.