Predict the Hawks record now that the schedule is out

HawkinNY

Reaction score
10-6. Start off hot and then Russ will have his standard second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Man that's a tough front schedule.

6 of their first 9 games are against playoff teams.

My guess is 12-5.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I can see them getting off to a rough start - Colts and Titans to start the season. Both are really tough teams. Could start 0-2. I think they will end up with 11 or 12 wins.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
11-6 seems about right to me. 12-5 seems too high and 10-7 seems too low.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
James in PA":3nlaclrn said:
Apparently the Seahawks have the EASIEST schedule in the league (based on this article). That’s crazy because it looks pretty tough to me.

https://theathletic.com/news/nfl-streng ... 372YuigYZB

The article says they based the hardest schedules on 2020 win totals and the easiest schedules on "BetMGM's win totals". Seems weird.

12-5 is my guess.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkinNY":2vh7a62l said:
10-6. Start off hot and then Russ will have his standard second half.

17 games this year. So which side of the ledger is that extra game on?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm just a homer apparently, but I have a good feeling about this team.

I'll go 12-5. Pretty tough schedule on paper, but we know that always can change as the season rolls along. Wouldn't be shocked at 11-6 though, and that's still pretty solid with this schedule and this tough division.

But, I feel VERY confident that with that tough first half of the season, they could start out with some losses early, and we will be back to "this team sucks" or "they have no shot" "should have traded Russ" etc.

James in PA

Reaction score
I’ll go 12-5 also. We were 12-4 last year and I think we have improved. Schedule does look tough though on paper. 12-5 seems about right.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":22j14hgq said:
I'm just a homer apparently, but I have a good feeling about this team.

I'll go 12-5. Pretty tough schedule on paper, but we know that always can change as the season rolls along. Wouldn't be shocked at 11-6 though, and that's still pretty solid with this schedule and this tough division.

But, I feel VERY confident that with that tough first half of the season, they could start out with some losses early, and we will be back to "this team sucks" or "they have no shot" "should have traded Russ" etc.

Nailed it. 12-5 for me too.

James in PA

Reaction score
We’ll split with everyone in the division. I’m being very optimistic when it comes to the Rams. At Green Bay (assuming Erin is back) is an automatic loss. And we’ll drop one more to a decent team like Tenn, Indy, or the Saints.

xray

Reaction score
10-7 based on not seeing any real improvement across the expected starting roster . Some nasty road games on the schedule doesn't help either .

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'll say 11-6. The Hawks do have a reasonably placed Bye week though. There's the division games to play of course plus 2 tough games to start with Colts & Tenn. Short weeks with @SF vs Rams & @ Wash vs. SF. 2 potential "snow" games with Wash & GB late in the season.

All in all I think we're better personnel-wise than last year. Just hope the O continues to put points up and the D comes together before week 8 and plays consistent throughout the season.