2021 Adopt-a-UDFA Thread

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Full list of REPORTED UDFAs for Seattle: https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/5/1/224 ... oster-news

Time to adopt a longshot, my friends. Which player speaks to you?

I was a huge fan of Cade Johnson as a late draftable prospect. He's a savvy receiver, but has little athletic upside. Josh Johnson is my choice. A RB, he displays decent vision and very good balance when rushing, and has a real chance to make the 53.

Who are you going with?

Spohawks

Reaction score
Terry will battle for the 3-4th receiver spot. I think he beats out the 2nd round WR but it will be close.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Cade Johnson.

Idk why or who he even is, but I like him. He sounds like an NFL player

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Can more than 1 people have one? I was going with Johnson too. Mostly on the endorsement of Duggar as someone who would fit as a slot receiver for us, even before the draft he was hyping him as a guy the Hawks should take.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I'm adopting Connor Wedington. WR, special teams, and went to my high school (Sumner High). 40 years after me, but close enough.

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm going with Jared Hocker as a potential RG for us in the future. He is probably a long shot to make the 53 man team, but he could make our practice squad and be mentored by Jackson for the next few years. We will see.