Ad Hawk

Reaction score
'bout time he learns from a decent QB.

:p

Lawke

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1xhn7duy said:
John63":1xhn7duy said:
Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson trains with Drew Brees: Watch some cool stuff

https://thesportsrush.com/russell-w...ifficult-trust-throws-trains-with-drew-brees/
Why is Russ wearing a sports bra? :shock:

Pretty sure its for tracking/recording stuff like heart rate, acceleration, location on fields, etc. I wouldnt be surprised if it could also give data on throwing motion vs location of the throw and all that. Its how we get those really random, obscure stats and its also something that soccer has been using for a long time.

seabowl

Reaction score
It’s good to see but not earth shattering stuff as he releases the ball while the receiver is still in view. Cool but tougher on the receiver than the qb.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
seabowl":38hldlvp said:
It’s good to see but not earth shattering stuff as he releases the ball while the receiver is still in view. Cool but tougher on the receiver than the qb.

Hmm so throwing the ball 40-50 yards cross field over a tent were u can't see the wr for most of it, to a spot a few yard by a few yards in a way that is catchable for the wr is no big deal. Lol I am sure if it was another QB you would be singing a different tune.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
It is non unreasonable to wonder if Russell is working on his short game. We all know he can hit the long ball. Sadly, that doesn't work every play.

xray

Reaction score
Wilson can't believe that Brees made his HOF career as mostly a pocket passer and Wilson can't . :D

Throwdown

Reaction score

seabowl

Reaction score
John63":1nz0mvl7 said:
seabowl":1nz0mvl7 said:

Hmm so throwing the ball 40-50 yards cross field over a tent were u can't see the wr for most of it, to a spot a few yard by a few yards in a way that is catchable for the wr is no big deal. Lol I am sure if it was another QB you would be singing a different tune.

Sorry but not even close as I'm a huge Russ fan and H have his jersey. An NFL QB throwing the ball as you say 40-50 yards on an arc is not unusual at all. The fact that there's a tent and he released the ball prior to the receiver leaving view does not make it special. It's called a timing pattern and it happens every week in football.

Tinamedina

Reaction score
seabowl":3f6w3vmc said:
John63":3f6w3vmc said:
seabowl":3f6w3vmc said:

Sorry but not even close as I'm a huge Russ fan and H have his jersey. An NFL QB throwing the ball as you say 40-50 yards on an arc is not unusual at all. The fact that there's a tent and he released the ball prior to the receiver leaving view does not make it special. It's called a timing pattern and it happens every week in football.

But actually HITTING the target is a whole nother thing.

Tinamedina

Reaction score
Why do yall keep acting like hitting a 15 yard pass is hard? There is no "art" to it. But yes, I want wilson to focus on short passes cause he doesn't need to sacrifice his body anymore for pete Carroll.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
Tinamedina":2q3se9e4 said:
seabowl":2q3se9e4 said:
John63":2q3se9e4 said:
seabowl":2q3se9e4 said:

But actually HITTING the target is a whole nother thing.

Does not matter Wilson could do it blind fold and some will still down play it.

chris98251

Reaction score
The point is letting the ball go earlier and not waiting for the receiver to look open first, TRUSTING that the receiver will do his job. This will reduce time waiting in the pocket on deep passes. This also plays into the short game by making all plays look similar in timing and throws. Short throws and long throws being close to the same release period.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Rat":5mw9djlj said:
Two MVP-less, one-hit wonders.
And yet both more relevant than you...how miserable are you that you feel the need to hate on two of the more admirable players in NFL history. Sad. Maybe if they sexually assaulted people and covered it up like Ohio st you would be impressed.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":1c3bdmb6 said:
Rat":1c3bdmb6 said:
Two MVP-less, one-hit wonders.
And yet both more relevant than you...how miserable are you that you feel the need to hate on two of the more admirable players in NFL history. Sad. Maybe if they sexually assaulted people and covered it up like Ohio st you would be impressed.

Why do u get personal to Rat over two players you don't even know? You have talked with him more then them. Do i agree with rat? No. However it is 1 mvp only.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Lawke":16kdqqf5 said:
IndyHawk":16kdqqf5 said:
John63":16kdqqf5 said:
Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson trains with Drew Brees: Watch some cool stuff

https://thesportsrush.com/russell-w...ifficult-trust-throws-trains-with-drew-brees/
Why is Russ wearing a sports bra? :shock:

Pretty sure its for tracking/recording stuff like heart rate, acceleration, location on fields, etc. I wouldnt be surprised if it could also give data on throwing motion vs location of the throw and all that. Its how we get those really random, obscure stats and its also something that soccer has been using for a long time.
So it's a enhanced bio bra? :lol:
seriously though..I had no idea what it was,probably is what you say.

Latest posts