Instead of Carson and Penny, if we had prime Marshawn and Sh

toffee

Reaction score
June is boring so what if we have prime Lynch and Shaun? A perfect inside outside combo? How great could our offense be?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
One of the best of all time. There'd be no reason not to run it on 60% of the downs. The chains would still move.

If not, the box would need to be stacked to combat those two at all, at which point you have two great wideouts in DK and Lockett, with a decent tight end in Everett.

It's nuts.

Fun to think about. I wish it were the reality.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
According to some on here, Shaun is softer than Charmin and crumples like cardboard when tackled.
Lynch would steal Shaun's lunch money and make Shaun call him "daddy" at practice.

Can this offensive line create those cutback lanes for Shaun likes? Will Marshawn make Shaun carry his pads after practice?
It's tough to say

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Alexander was fantastic, fast, shifty, and loved the End Zone.

But his O-Line made his job easier. Imagine Carson and Penny running behind that same line today... :shock: Imagine Lynch running behind the same line 5 years ago... :shock: :shock:

Rat

Reaction score
They would be amazing, although I'm not sure either is better off in a committee. I'd almost be tempted to switch them up by week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Beastmode and John L Williams (a full back) in their primes, yes please.

chris98251

Reaction score
Beastmode and Curt Warner in todays fields, Curt would tear it up and not his knee with a seam.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The better question would be, how good would the Seahawks be if they had every player who was the best at their position in the history of the franchise in their prime playing now? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I know it’s a slow part of the year for news but these types of scenarios are just plain fruitless.