***Official Week 4 San Francisco Roadtrip Thread***

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Calling all Canadian Seahawkers or just all Seahawkers, we're not that fussy. We'll meet anyone. :D

Okay, my plans for a roadtrip to San Francisco(5 nights) for the Oct 3rd game followed by a 2 night stopover in Seattle for the Thursday nighter against the Ram is coming together. I've got my fully refundable hotel rooms booked for the 7 nights(sat to sat) & now just gotta get our 2nd vax shot(already booked for the end of June) & see if they're gonna allow cross border travel for vaccinated people from Canada so I can book my flights & buy my game tickets.

We did this kind of roadtrip back in 2017 but the second game was in Phoenix. Really looking forward to visiting San Francisco since we've never been there before & always wanted to go.

Any other Seahawk fans thinking about going to this game?
Is there normally a chance for a meet & greet the night before somewhere in the city or even tailgating at or near the stadium on gameday? I even heard about a "party bus" they have on gamedays & it would be cool for everyone to book it to take everybody to & from downtown to the game. If anybody knows about that, I'd be grateful for more info.

Let's do this. Hopefully we'll be 5-0 when I'm flying back to Canada on Oct 9th.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I guess nobody else is going or even thinking about going. Oh well. I guess I'll be alone.

Just bought my tickets to the game @ Levi's stadium Oct 3rd now just need flights since it looks like fully vaccinated people will have no issues getting in & out of the US from Canada.

Not much available on Ticketmaster or Stubhub for the Rams game on Oct 7th. I'm assuming more verified resale tix will come available in the coming weeks but should I be looking other places?

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Booked my flights.

Now I just need tickets to the Seahawks-Rams Thursday nighter on Oct 7th.

Hoping the Kraken happen to have a home game Oct 8th because I'd love to do that too. I'll have my fingers crossed while I wait for the schedule release.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Well, this was a bust.
Alaska Airlines just canceled half the flights in my itinerary with no suitable alternatives except a full refund & it now looks like this trip won't happen since my wife is now wavering.

I may have to sell my tickets to the game in San Francisco Oct. 4th so hopefully the marketplace opens up again because I can't resell them on ticketmaster because apparently I need to have an American bank account for some reason. My only other option is selling them thru my account on stubhub but I'd need to figure out how to do it.

stang233

Reaction score
Dang, what about a real road trip? Too far to drive? Not sure where u r at in canada.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
stang233":3lt8hwrn said:
Dang, what about a real road trip? Too far to drive? Not sure where u r at in canada.

North of Edmonton, Alberta. Waaaaaay too far to drive.