Joe Fann's time covering the Seahawks is coming to an end

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1403012192384045065[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1403013927504650241[/tweet]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All that stands out to me is I remember some press conference (I can't recall if it was a player or coach) where PR head Dave Pearson calls out "Joe Fann" because he was next up in the que and the person being interviewed kind of chuckled, said something to the effect of "Joe Fan?" Not being a d*ck, just took him by surprise and found the slight irony in the name...Well, Joe didn't find the humor in it at all. He was defensive in fact, almost like, "Yeah and what of it?"

That's the only impression I have of Joe Fann.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Aros":15gl7rp5 said:
All that stands out to me is I remember some press conference (I can't recall if it was a player or coach) where PR head Dave Pearson calls out "Joe Fann" because he was next up in the que and the person being interviewed kind of chuckled, said something to the effect of "Joe Fan?" Not being a d*ck, just took him by surprise and found the slight irony in the name...Well, Joe didn't find the humor in it at all. He was defensive in fact, almost like, "Yeah and what of it?"

That's the only impression I have of Joe Fann.

Pretty sure that was John Schneider during the 2020 post Draft

LTH

Reaction score
Thank goodness!! talented writer who just didnt get it... half the stuff he wrote was BS...

LTH

AgentDib

Reaction score
I wasn't a fan either. He played to his base by "asking the tough questions", but there's a way of doing so intelligently and a way of just being belligerent about it. I don't see the point to asking a question that you know is going to provide no information ahead of time, and at least with the other reporters you can occasionally learn some useful tidbits.