Terry Waived

sdog1981

Reaction score
This is a little shocking. I wonder if they did not like what they were seeing with his knee injury in October.

OP
OP
H

harryjohnson

Reaction score
sdog1981":1kotdguw said:
This is a little shocking. I wonder if they did not like what they were seeing with his knee injury in October.

Very strenge.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Maybe they finally read his draft preview... Weaknesses: Struggled with nagging knee injury in 2020. Linear route-runner with limited route-tree experience. Rushes through his patterns looking to get vertical. Loses momentum getting in and out of breaks. Catch technique needs significant work. Focus drops could be a lingering issue. Shoddy hands and inconsistent ball-tracking hurt downfield success... Or, maybe they took a trip in the way back machine, and watched some Koren Robinson tape... And saw Terry's future.

AgentDib

Reaction score
He was limited in both minicamp and OTA's and he's just not healthy enough right now to justify the roster spot.

Hope things work out for him.

edogg23

Reaction score
Well there goes my adopt a rookie for this year…. Guess my visions of he and DK running people over will not pan out.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Top Billin sold a bill of goods to people who think breaking down 5 plays means a player is good.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Pete has rules, the player buys in, or not. When they don’t they are gone.

There were reasons why Terry wasn’t drafted, perhaps we will find out more in good time.

Thought this was a great UDFA pick up. Apparently not.

Own The West

Reaction score
I’m not really surprised. On film he weaves, rather than cuts. He probably couldn’t get separation even against air.

He seems a decent athlete though. Maybe he will be back once he learns to run routes.

knownone

Reaction score
I'll be honest; I have no idea who he is. But given that he's a UDFA, I don't think this should be surprising.

sutz

Reaction score
Wasn't aware of the injury history. Good luck to the kid going forward.

VaHawk

Reaction score
He was actually released because he was indicted for a 2018 murder charge while at Florida St

classicaaron

Reaction score
as a lifetime FSU fan his performance was always head scratching. alot of skill that was just wasted. now alot of light is shed on this as he was clearly running in the wrong circle and had way too much outside of football going on and it really showed on the field. what a waste of talent.

and this comes off of travis rudolph, another FSU wr, being involved in a different murder. what is wrong with these guys.