Favorite Seahawks players of the 00’s

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
This decade brought the Seahawks their first Super Bowl appearance. It was also the biggest stage of theft witnessed by millions. But that’s a topic that has been hashed and rehashed. This decade should provide lots of good memories as Mile Holmgren brought us fans an experience that until then had been unsurpassed. Considering I have these three jerseys in my closet I will say they were three of my favorites. QB Matt Hasselbeck, RB Shaun Alexander, LB
Lofa Tatupu.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
gobosgumbo518":2bnsdw4c said:
Julian Peterson

Will never understand why they drafted Aaron Curry when they already had Peterson, who played the same position!! :pukeface:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Darrell Jackson, Shaun Alexander, Steve Hutchinson, Bobby E, Matt H, Grant Wistrom, Pat Kearney, Trufant, Ken Lucas, Hamlin, Mike Williams, Cortney Taylor (j/k),...

seabowl

Reaction score
Hasselbeck
Walt
Hutch
Shaun
Feagles (yes a punter, always aimed for out of bounds)
Hamlin
Big Red Bryant
Leroy Hill

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Shaun Alexander was my idol growing up.

I know most of you don't like the guy for various reasons. But Shaun will always have a special place in my memory

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
Koren Robinson... Oh the wasted talent

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Jerhawk":24yjuahk said:

I know most of you don't like the guy for various reasons. But Shaun will always have a special place in my memory

He was beautiful to watch when he hit the second level. Just slid around and between defenders with the speed to get to the end zone. He seemed so big with those giant shoulder pads but then he was behind the LBs and still running.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
FattyKnuckle":2ipf6wfk said:
Jerhawk":2ipf6wfk said:

He was beautiful to watch when he hit the second level. Just slid around and between defenders with the speed to get to the end zone. He seemed so big with those giant shoulder pads but then he was behind the LBs and still running.

Yes! Very well put.

He had deceptive speed and great vision. He had a little power when near the goalline as well