Favorite Seahawks players of the teens

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
This one could be fun considering it covers the back to back years and many on the current roster.

Russell Wilson, Kam Chancellor, Bobby Wagner, Richard Sherman, Michael Robinson

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Russell Wilson. Marshawn Lynch, Doug Baldwin, Max Unger, Sherm, Wags, Kam, Maxwell, KJ, Earl Thomas, Mebane, Avril, Bennett, Clemons, Irvin, Ford....

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Marshawn.

He brought attitude and toughness. This program was built around him.
He made big play after big play.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1pehkngj said:
Marshawn.

He brought attitude and toughness. This program was built around him.
He made big play after big play.

Yeah, the defense had the low draft/underrated chip on their shoulders already but Lynch brought the onfield, lead by example grinding toughness. And that's not even covering the fact that our offense could open up to take advantage of a mobile QB because of the effectiveness of play action. One non-handoff turned a surefire HoF vote, SB MVP and Dynasty into whiffs of smoke.

Kam would be my very close #2 but bottom line, without Lynch we were very good but never would have become great.

niveky

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch, Doug Baldwin, Kam Chancellor, Tyler Lockett, Bobby Wagner, Russell Wilson, Brandon Mebane, Marcus Tubbs(really felt bad for him, I felt he could have been a big force but just couldn't get healthy then got the micro procedure on his knees i believe but never really able to do anything).

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Marcus Tubbs in the teen years?

For me my favourite player was Earl Thomas, loved how he played for us. Hated how it ended and it did tarnish things somewhat but what a player he was for us. His side to side coverage ability was immense and was a big reason why our corners did so well.

Love me some Bwagz also.

niveky

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2b444plz said:
Marcus Tubbs in the teen years?

For me my favourite player was Earl Thomas, loved how he played for us. Hated how it ended and it did tarnish things somewhat but what a player he was for us. His side to side coverage ability was immense and was a big reason why our corners did so well.

Love me some Bwagz also.

I thought he was still here when pc took over initially but then was gone..but now that i think about it i was off on that, my bad.

AgentDib

Reaction score
We have a lot of great people for this list but there's an easy top two in my view with Kam and Marshawn. They were the heart of the team on and off the field. There's a reason that of all the ex-players those two are still around in the building now and then.