JakeStacy Seahawk Countdown#12 Damien Lewis & Gabe Jackson

ivotuk

Reaction score
IMHO, JS has found another borderline Hall of Famer if he can stay healthy!

And where's iRo? I need his opinion on this piece of ill advised grammar: Won't he be a 1st Rounder forever? How can he be a "former?"

the former 1st rounder Jordyn Brooks

A former pilot, he no longer flies. Isn't that correct?

CAKE AND STACY

Hour 3 - Jake & Stacy's Most Important Seahawk Countdown: #14 Jordyn Brooks

He's been pegged as KJ Wright's heir apparent, so with the veteran not under contract, how much pressure is there on the former 1st rounder Jordyn Brooks going into 2021?

Jake and Stacy profile the second year linebacker in Thursday's Most Important Seahawk Countdown. Will Logan Gilbert be the Mariners ace by the end of the 2021 season? That question gets tackled in this week's Hype Train. What I Need to Know wraps up Thursday

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category ... +and+Stacy

toffee

Reaction score
Brooks , potential to become future HOF? That sure would be nice and something to look forward to. I am not sure that he has flash enough at this point though.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I hope he becomes that good. So far he hasn’t even earned his way to being a full time starter so it seems very very premature. I thought he was drafted too early but that’s not on him and I hope he succeeds.

He started 6 out of 14 games last year with zero sacks and 0 QB hits. Maybe that comes with the position but he made only a few plays that stood out to me. Maybe this will be his breakout year though.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
JAKE AND STACY

Hour 3 - Jake & Stacy's Most Important Seahawk Countdown: #12 Damien Lewis & Gabe Jackson

Jake and Stacy get you a two-fer for Monday's most important Seahawk countdown as they spotlight guards Gabe Jackson and Damien Lewis.

Later, what were the three biggest things we learned from the Mariners' series win over the Angels? What I Need to Know rounds out Monday.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hour 3 - Jake & Stacy's Most Important Seahawk Countdown: #13 Gerald Everett

Big things are expected of new Seahawks tight end Gerald Everett in 2021, so that's why he checks in at #13 in Jake and Stacy's Most Important Seahawk Countdown list.

Later, Jake and Stacy read a take from an NFL Network analyst on the Jamal Adams negotiations that causes them to raise their eyebrows. What I Need to Know puts a bow on the week.