Sign Geno Atkins!!!!

ivotuk

Reaction score

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell yes. Still has some juice in the tank. Solid player. And having him in the rotation and back with Dunlap? Yes please.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
He suited up for just eight games in total, and even when he was healthy, he wasn’t happy about his playing time. His final tally: zero sacks and zero starts.

It was a sharp drop from his pre-extension season in 2017, when he finished out as Pro Football Focus’ No. 2-ranked interior defender.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/be ... r-BB1eL3T0

I have complete confidence that he can still play at a high level. Carlos will call him up. "Get yer butt over here! It's great!"

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Now that he’s cleared medically, he won’t be a free agent for too long. Hopefully, JS/PC woo him to the Seahawks. I’d prefer they make push for him over KJ or Sherm, etc.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'd be hyped. Geno is a monster. His dip in play was more due to misuse and general discontent in Cincinnati - they're clearly moving to a new defense, and in a fairly sloppy manner. I'd wager he still has 2 seasons in him of above-average play.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
While Atkins is the top choice (my opinion) there are a couple of others - Kawaan Short and Jurell Casey - who would be nice additions as well.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":ivx3rint said:
While Atkins is the top choice (my opinion) there are a couple of others - Kawaan Short and Jurell Casey - who would be nice additions as well.

Definitely would be good signings.