Top 5 Off the Ball Linebackers

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rank 1

Bobby Wagner

Seattle Seahawks

The six-time All-Pro continues to fend off challengers as the undisputed champ at the position. Wagner is a stat stuffer with a strong nose for the ball and a knack for playmaking.

The veteran has topped the 130-tackle mark in six of his nine seasons, including a spectacular 2020 campaign in which he registered 138 stops, seven tackles for loss, 11 QB hits, three sacks and a fumble recovery.

As the ultimate disruptor in the middle of the field, Wagner is the prototypical off-ball linebacker that every defensive coordinator covets between the tackles

https://www.nfl.com/news/three-reasons- ... e-off-ball

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":3k6fbdd9 said:
Rank 1

Bobby Wagner

Seattle Seahawks

The six-time All-Pro continues to fend off challengers as the undisputed champ at the position. Wagner is a stat stuffer with a strong nose for the ball and a knack for playmaking.

The veteran has topped the 130-tackle mark in six of his nine seasons, including a spectacular 2020 campaign in which he registered 138 stops, seven tackles for loss, 11 QB hits, three sacks and a fumble recovery.

As the ultimate disruptor in the middle of the field, Wagner is the prototypical off-ball linebacker that every defensive coordinator covets between the tackles

Yes but he is to old and slow has lost a step and eats up cap space and needs to be traded ASAP from what has been said here by our Fantasy experts.

Tical21

Reaction score
In 2020, if anyone played better than KJ Wright, I'd like to see it.

Rat

Reaction score
chris98251":28c1soop said:
ivotuk":28c1soop said:
Rank 1

Bobby Wagner

Seattle Seahawks

Yes but he is to old and slow has lost a step and eats up cap space and needs to be traded ASAP from what has been said here by our Fantasy experts.

Some of you are insufferable with this stuff. A small minority thinks or at least thought we should look into trading Wagner. There are many posters on this site.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen chris and Soulfish in the same room together.

seabowl

Reaction score
Surprised the media isn't still saying Luke Keuchly even though he is retired

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Wagner needs to stay a seahawk for the rest of his career. I also think KJ should be back. But only prob would be money for both of them. Still can’t believe KJ isn’t signed. Wonder if stats were good but his tape wasn’t that great. Just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk