Carroll: All but one person is vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... accinated/

As to the holdout, I'm guessing it's Quandre as he's been the only one to express hesitancy. But whatever, with just one person out even him we do not have to worry about competitive disadvantage.

The 9ers are curiously silent. Last time they updated, they were at 58 percent.

Um 9ers? Santa Clara County is going to want to have a word with you. You know how they get being that they kicked you out of your own stadium for a month? I'm going to the damn game and don't mess it up, 49ers.

toffee

Reaction score
At this point, the team is almost 99% vaccinated and probably 100% free of infection, I for one, would be curious to monitor the breakthrough cases. Hoping that it will be zero, of course.

sutz

Reaction score
Don't want to get off into what might be considered 'political' in nature, but I do think this is great news. Given the league's new guidelines and potential enforcement moves, this protects the team as well as individual players.

And I hope that the players and staff have done the same for their families. Apparently, all the coaches are vaxxed. They haven't said much about the office and admin staff so far, but I assume they're encouraging them, too.

:2thumbs:

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
In Bobby’s press conference today you could tell he is not pleased with how the NFL and the team is handling this information. He expressed his clear desire that he feels the coercion isn’t right and that these are things that should remain private. I agree with him. He is a true pro so I don’t think it affects his effort but such feelings have the possibility of festering.

It is a strange time where some feel as though they have a right to private info. Even some fans on here seem to be demanding this private information.

chris98251

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":msb9hzui said:
In Bobby’s press conference today you could tell he is not pleased with how the NFL and the team is handling this information. He expressed his clear desire that he feels the coercion isn’t right and that these are things that should remain private. I agree with him. He is a true pro so I don’t think it affects his effort but such feelings have the possibility of festering.

It is a strange time where some feel as though they have a right to private info. Even some fans on here seem to be demanding this private information.

Two edged sword, I would like to know who could infect and kill me if not vaccinated, I am sure the un vaxed want to keep it secret as not to be targeted for solicitation to get vaccinated, I used that word intentionally to avoid the political aspects.

Un vaccinated and hiding in a crowd is what keeps this thing creating variants.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":19ucqa59 said:
Milehighhawk":19ucqa59 said:

Two edged sword, I would like to know who could infect and kill me if not vaccinated, I am sure the un vaxed want to keep it secret as not to be targeted for solicitation to get vaccinated, I used that word intentionally to avoid the political aspects.

You should probably remove your last sentence and rewrite it when you actually learn how virus variants occur in the wild. That is an extremely ignorant view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2fyl11jg said:
chris98251":2fyl11jg said:
Milehighhawk":2fyl11jg said:

You should probably remove your last sentence and rewrite it when you actually learn how virus variants occur in the wild. That is an extremely ignorant view.

SO in your learned opinion, virus couldn't mutate and variant couldn't happened in an infected carriers?

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":2zrkp8z7 said:
Milehighhawk":2zrkp8z7 said:
chris98251":2zrkp8z7 said:
Milehighhawk":2zrkp8z7 said:

SO in your learned opinion, virus couldn't mutate and variant couldn't happened in an infected carriers?

Some peoples kids, not sure how you beat it into their skulls, Sledgehammer, Jack Hammer, MC Hammer.

If people vaccinate you slow the Virus down from jumping to un vaccinated and mutating to a variant.

The wild does not have Vaccines, not sure that occurred to him, animals develop immunities and mutations of their own and or the virus kills off a large portion till they do, or don't and they die off.

Silly me though............

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1smh38p3 said:
Milehighhawk":1smh38p3 said:

1. with the exception of the J&J none of them meet the definition of a vaccine. they posess no anti bodies. that's why vaccinated people are getting the virus. its an MRNA that permanently alters you genetically.

2. you clearly know nothing about the current virus or how they work. Variants happen naturally, every subsequent variant is less deadly but usually more contagious. vaccinating during a pandemic has never been done before and is ill advised.

3. unless you are over the age of 75 or have multiple co morbidities it is less deadly than the standard flu. using the CDC's own statistics (which are over inflated by at least 2X and more like 5X) a healthy 16 year old is more likely to die from being hit by lightening than die from covid untreated. A healthly 40 year old has a higher chance of dying in a car accident.

4. None of the current "vaccines" could pass the clinical trials, that's why they aren't FDA approved and have an emergency use authorization which conveniently protects the manufacturers from being sued. In animal trials, every single animal died during testing.

5. Not anti vax by any means. My kids have all their shots. I'm anti this vaccine.even with vastly over inflated numbers it still has a 99.7% (untreated survival rate). Why would you inject yourself with an experimental drug when your natural immune system is far better at protecting you?

chris98251

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1vyml9ry said:
chris98251":1vyml9ry said:
Milehighhawk":1vyml9ry said:

1. with the exception of the J&J none of them meet the definition of a vaccine. they posess no anti bodies. that's why vaccinated people are getting the virus. its an MRNA that permanently alters you genetically.

2. you clearly know nothing about the current virus or how they work. Variants happen naturally, every subsequent variant is less deadly but usually more contagious. vaccinating during a pandemic has never been done before and is ill advised.

3. unless you are over the age of 75 or have multiple co morbidities it is less deadly than the standard flu. using the CDC's own statistics (which are over inflated by at least 2X and more like 5X) a healthy 16 year old is more likely to die from being hit by lightening than die from covid untreated. A healthly 40 year old has a higher chance of dying in a car accident.

4. None of the current "vaccines" could pass the clinical trials, that's why they aren't FDA approved and have an emergency use authorization which conveniently protects the manufacturers from being sued. In animal trials, every single animal died during testing.

5. Not anti vax by any means. My kids have all their shots. I'm anti this vaccine.even with vastly over inflated numbers it still has a 99.7% (untreated survival rate). Why would you inject yourself with an experimental drug when your natural immune system is far better at protecting you?

This is why people are dying and spreading it, clearly if it was killing every test subject animal which HELLO we are animals, Mammals, then every person would be dead that got the Vaccine Pfizer or Moderna...........

That alone buries your information and argument.

If your natural immune system was so good at protecting us, then why do we have tetanus, Polio, Measles, Flu, and other vaccines or preventive medicine.

The technology is newer but not brand new and has been developed over years and years of study, has been proven and checked by multiple medical organizations.

I will admit I am wrong when that third eye appears, that people start dropping dead mid stride, Or they become the Zombies for the next apocalypse.

keasley45

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":289pnez3 said:
chris98251":289pnez3 said:
Milehighhawk":289pnez3 said:

That reads like a David Letterman top 5 list of the worst vaccine lies circulating today. Most of which are seeded and propagated in the US on forums like Facebook, quoting doctors like Jane Ruby (zero experience in virology) or Kelly Victory - the one that put forth the false claim that viruses only get weaker through mutation.

Scary that this nonsense is put out there and cast in a convincing enough way that people actually believe it. Magnets sticking to people, mass death via vaccination, the vaccine being composed of graphene... 99% poison, deaths being over reported... and on and on and on.

If you want to advocate for not sharing vaccination status, mask protocols, or whatever other aspect of this pandemic the world is having to deal with, that's cool. But the misinformation and scare tactics that are used to help fortify one's own personal beliefs are unnecessary and dangerous.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
toffee":14yc2zv6 said:
At this point, the team is almost 99% vaccinated and probably 100% free of infection, I for one, would be curious to monitor the breakthrough cases. Hoping that it will be zero, of course.

Has the league stated how they're going to treat breakthrough cases if someone tests positive?

I assume it's not going to be the week to 10 days of quarantining, miss the game, etc. But idk, I haven't read anything.

toffee

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3t7g9u4q said:
Basing on your definition, and since I have both J&J and Pfizer, I am highly vaccinated lol.
virus do not live in the air, or on surfaces, not for long anyways. virus, however, live, multiply, mutate, in a carrier, which hoping it's not, but could be you. So happened naturally means when they do what they do in a carrier. Don't you think?
How do you know that it was inflated by 2x or 5x?
I do agree that none has received FDA approval, but could you provide evidence that they couldn't pass clinical trials? In animal trial, every single animal died during testing??? again where did you get that from? Animal died after they received vaccine? or without? Again, where is your source?
[/quote]
again not sure where you got your 99.7% from, people around the world are dying from Covid, and statistics from those countries do not agree with your 99.7%.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2bj3ljtd said:
chris98251":2bj3ljtd said:
Milehighhawk":2bj3ljtd said:

Your #1 is dead wrong, as are your other points.

Status
Not open for further replies.