RB Cameron Scarlett

Chawker

Reaction score
Cameron Scarlett: RB Standford 6'1" 216 #40

I've watched some videos of his play at Standford and he's not a flashy type of player but seems to get the job done. I hope he can land a spot on the roster, he can run with power,and seems to be a well rounded runback,good pass blocker and has good hands.

I can't wait to see him on the field making some plays for the Hawks.

Cheers :179422:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If he gets a spot it means something has gone wrong with guys we've invested significant resources in. That said may the best man win.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":pdp7s3dh said:
Average in college.

Should not make the roster

Doug Baldwin would like a moment of your time.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Good one ad !

I think he'd be a good back up to Carson, at Standford he ran hard between the tackles, and delivered first downs. He will take on any pass rusher who is blitzing. Hes great with a screen pass or a outlet.

Superbowl ? Sure why not !!! GO HAWKS

keasley45

Reaction score
Homer / Dallas replacement. I say that because the dude can pass pro. He has good hands. And he looks at least as elusive as Homer or Dallas but has better size. God forbid our top RBs go down again and we have to lean on Dallas or Homer to fill in. Neither have the size and Dallas cant block to save his life. Looks on tape to be a potential upgrade. Question would be whether he can stand out on special teams.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kind of a plodder. Lacks breakaway speed. Looks a bit like he's running through jello.

Can't imagine him being on the 53 unless a few guys go down.

flv

Reaction score
It would be a surprise if a 2020 UDFA rookie who wasn't on any NFL roster in 2020 could join the Seahawks late into the 2021 preseason and make the Week 1 roster.