My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Was trying to move a Covid topic from the main page to the politics page and accidentally erased it.
My apologies to Scutter.

Please post all Covid-related stuff in the politics forum as that’s where it belongs.
There is plenty of Covid discussion there, and all Covid talk turns political fast.

Not everyone wants to talk politics.

Thanks.

toffee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1p5movq7 said:
Was trying to move a Covid topic from the main page to the politics page and accidentally erased it.
My apologies to Scutter.

Please post all Covid-related stuff in the politics forum as that’s where it belongs.
There is plenty of Covid discussion there, and all Covid talk turns political fast.

Thanks.

Agree with ya about politic. But not all Covid-related turns political fast however, my topic about booster shot sat comfortably in the Lounge after 45 replies :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":6jc17yuq said:
My apologies to Scutter.

Thanks.
Yeah, okay, except COVID-19 isn't "Political", it doesn't give a rip about what ANYONES Political views are.
It's an equal opportunity killer...Folks trying to put a political spin on it, are being disingenuous...OVER 600,000 deaths,(and rising rapidly) ....My Brother was the ONLY sibling WITHOUT getting the Vaccination to die from it.
This Topic has been brought up several times here on the main forum, and every single time, someone just had to display their Political/Medical expertise, and TRIED to prove that they know more than the World Renowned Experts.
I suppose it's better that it disappeared into the void, than to go to the 'Politics' forum to die.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
(My Brother was the ONLY sibling WITHOUT getting the Vaccination to die from it.)
So how many with the vaccination died from it. That is a very confusing statement. You are not the only one to lose someone from covid. There are lies on both sides, STOP spreading your opinion. on the main forum.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
lacenterhawk":1re4hscg said:
(My Brother was the ONLY sibling WITHOUT getting the Vaccination to die from it.)
So how many with the vaccination died from it. That is a very confusing statement. You are not the only one to lose someone from covid. There are lies on both sides, STOP spreading your opinion. on the main forum.
NOT "Confusing" at all, IF you were confused?, it's because you CHOSE TO BE.....My Brother that died???, yeah..He was a Harley Rider who once lived NEAR LaCenter, & worked @ Pacific Wood Treating...OH AND, Not a single one of us who got "VACCINATED" have experienced ONE OUNCE of abnormal....He THOUGHT that because he pretty much stayed home and isolated???, That he wouldn't get caught up in the IDIOCY of people WHO CHOSE to be a$$#0les, NOT get Vaccinated.....IT ONLY TOOK ONE Dumbass to bring DEATH to his doorstep...Trusting that most people will do the right thing was his undoing... Some good advice to you lacenterhawk--> STOP PRETENDING.

sutz

Reaction score
That thread wasn't going anywhere anyway. :229031_shrug:

Looks like this one is spiralling fast, too. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.