Indy Roll Call

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Game week!!! Anyone headed to Indy for the opener? I live in the Midwest and will be making the trip! Maybe some pints and tailgating!?

Sea-

Hawks!!

RiverDog

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":2vee5qyp said:
Game week!!! Anyone headed to Indy for the opener? I live in the Midwest and will be making the trip! Maybe some pints and tailgating!?

Sea-

Hawks!!

I'll be there, along with 3 other 12's. Not sure where we'll do our prefunction, though.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I have two tickets i will sell for under face if anyone is interested

Sec 434 Row 5 seats 8 and 9

Will sell for $135 each Face is $165 and I paid almost $200 but can't go to the game now.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm supposed to meet my brother down there to go..I'm not sure where we are sitting
as he's getting the tickets.You guys have a meeting area?

RiverDog

Reaction score
IndyHawk":5sb85zfx said:
I'm supposed to meet my brother down there to go..I'm not sure where we are sitting
as he's getting the tickets.You guys have a meeting area?

Our plans are pretty fluid. We're likely going to get breakfast somewhere near the stadium around 8am or 9am local but after that, who knows.

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
I live in Indy and will be there with my wife and our three boys. My father and my brother are flying in for the game too. Welcome to Indy! Looking toward to seeing more 12s around here.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SeahawkSack said:
I live in Indy and will be there with my wife and our three boys. My father and my brother are flying in for the game too. Welcome to Indy! Looking toward to seeing more 12s around here.
Where is a great place for breakfast near the stadium?I'm coming from South Bend.
My brother from Evansville.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1voudlw1 said:
SeahawkSack":1voudlw1 said:
Where is a great place for breakfast near the stadium?I'm coming from South Bend.

Too bad you're not back in South Bend for brunch at Tippecanoe Place. :drool:

Elemas

Reaction score
6 of us going. Coming out of Dayton, Ohio.

Long story on how we became Hawks fans but, it’s 25+ years in the making.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
Driving down from Chicago on Saturday. I'd be down for meeting up for a beer before the game. I don't know the city at all though...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":c5lpusvk said:
IndyHawk":c5lpusvk said:
SeahawkSack":c5lpusvk said:

Too bad you're not back in South Bend for brunch at Tippecanoe Place. :drool:
I could stay and do just that lol..Watch game on big screen :lol:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
BTW
It appears that masks are not required at the game(optional)

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1cha65e1 said:
SeahawkSack":1cha65e1 said:

I live in the suburbs so I don’t know the downtown breakfast spots well. I did a quick Yelp search and found a few spots. Yolk looks to be the closest to the stadium and has good reviews. There are a bunch of places for food and beer on Massachusetts Ave, but it’s a little bit of a walk from the stadium. There is not much really close to the stadium. If you’re getting a hotel downtown you’ll probably be around the Soldiers & Sailers Monument, there is some selection around there but I’m not sure about breakfast. If you are staying on the north side of town, you may also want to check into Broad Ripple on your way in. It is the cool neighborhood in town with a great food scene.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SeahawkSack":1r83rf0j said:
IndyHawk":1r83rf0j said:
SeahawkSack":1r83rf0j said:

I live in the suburbs so I don’t know the downtown breakfast spots well. I did a quick Yelp search and found a few spots. Yolk looks to be the closest to the stadium and has good reviews. There are a bunch of places for food and beer on Massachusetts Ave, but it’s a little bit of a walk from the stadium. There is not much really close to the stadium. If you’re getting a hotel downtown you’ll probably be around the Soldiers & Sailers Monument, there is some selection around there but I’m not sure about breakfast. If you are staying on the north side of town, you may also want to check into Broad Ripple on your way in. It is the cool neighborhood in town with a great food scene.
Breakfast is a pain to find downtown lol ..Dinner is easy.https://webergrillrestaurant.com/indianapolis/
Loved that place.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Have to cancel going..I forgot about second vax shot which is friday afternoon.
I have to figure it might take 48 hrs to recover if it's same as first time.
Have fun guys and go Hawks!

chrispy

Reaction score
any chance...

there's anyone else going to the Vandal game Saturday in Bloomington and Seahawks game Sunday?

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
I'm coming solo from Northern Illinois. Trying to find a good pregame bar near the stadium. Crickets from the Colts board. Anyone know of any?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I have made a speedy recovery so I am going ..sec 619 anyone close to it?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
PhillySeahawk":35700bw3 said:
I'm coming solo from Northern Illinois. Trying to find a good pregame bar near the stadium. Crickets from the Colts board. Anyone know of any?

I went by that stadium on the way to my room a half mile away. I saw nothing there but high rise buildings and a couple of mini marts of sorts nearby. It has been a few years tho...so my memory may be a bit foggy. It was after the Cincy game with a pair of friends too.

Fan80

Latest posts