Taylor looks like Chris Clemons/Clark 2.0

seabowl

Reaction score
Dude has a motor and good get off the snap/strength at the point of contact. Similar to Clemons/Clark. Had a good game today too.

Fade

Reaction score
seabowl":3rpot228 said:
Dude has a motor and good get off the snap/strength at the point of contact. Similar to Clemons/Clark. Had a good game today too.

He sure does.

His explosiveness, and speed-power combo reminds me of Clark for sure.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great comparison, and he's not only fast, but a versatile guy they can move around. Glad they held him out last year. He's going to prove a lot of people wrong.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
When he went right through that linemen (don't think it was the TE) on his sack, I had to rewind and watch again. It was an impressive combination of speed and power to get to the QB and finish the deal.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2nb01ak2 said:
He just needs to stay healthy.

Same can be said for every player on every team. Taylor was drafted knowing the injury and healing time required, yet some were still upset that he wasn’t on the field last year.

If he wasn’t injured, he would be playing for another team. Glass is half full and perhaps a bit more than half.

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":u8oumiue said:
Great comparison, and he's not only fast, but a versatile guy they can move around. Glad they held him out last year. He's going to prove a lot of people wrong.
They didn't exactly "hold him out." He was recovering from injury and IIRC he was going to be activated in the playoffs if we hadn't tanked the Lambs game. He was highly touted IIRC and might have gone 1st Rd if not coming off that injury. We were lucky to get him in the 2d even though we had to red-shirt him last year.

Looks like a great player with a future. Our DL is looking pretty good after one game. Another good test coming with an angry Titalns team coming in.

Greenhell

Reaction score
He'll be the next jersey I'd get if he keeps it up. He's gonna be a beast, IMO.

sutz

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3po3y5ri said:
Fair enough, bad choice of words. But you get the point.
Semantics aside, we're in agreement. He could be the "next" guy. Lot of promise.

I also like that numerous DL-men are getting home. I amost kinda prefer to have 3-4 10 sack guys than one 25 sack guy. Harder to game plan or scheme someone out.

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":s2vvinh9 said:
SoulfishHawk":s2vvinh9 said:
Fair enough, bad choice of words. But you get the point.
Semantics aside, we're in agreement. He could be the "next" guy. Lot of promise.

I also like that numerous DL-men are getting home. I amost kinda prefer to have 3-4 10 sack guys than one 25 sack guy. Harder to game plan or scheme someone out.

Cant scheme when 7 of their 9 are getting pressures. That's just outclassed.

Cardinals were doing the same thing to the Titans, why I expect a much more physical game Sunday, they will want redemption.