TE’s

Elemas

Reaction score
They looked good. Everett can move for his size…nice blocking. Uncle Will has baby ass fat soft hands. I’m thinking we’ve got the 100% ready to go Dissly. If Unk is truly back, you’ve got the two, Lockett, DK, Carson, and Eskridge as playmakers. Eskridge would’ve got more sweeps but, they had down a bit. We were at the game so I don’t know how long it took during the breaks but, he laid there the whole time. Helmet pop maybe? Walked away but, they wanted to err on the side of caution. I imagine he’ll get quite a few rotations coming his way as the season progress. He looks like he runs in another gear.
Many weapons on this squad

dopeboy206

Reaction score
He can be your uncle, definitely not mines. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own The West

Reaction score
"Uncle Will has baby ass fat soft hands." is the most accurate thing I've read on .net all year. Although, they didn't look so soft slapping that LB to the ground.

Everett looked good as well, then we have Parkinson waiting in the wings. It's going to be a good year!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Pretty sure Eskridge was knocked out for a couple seconds. When he went down I turned to my wife & said "is he dead"? Then he moved a couple seconds later.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Everett looks very impressive. More like a big WR than a TE imo. You get the feeling he is going to be a hell of a weapon for this offense.

Latest posts