Week Two: The Titans.

Chawker

Reaction score
What are the odds that a angry Titans team comes to Lumin field and beats us ? Derrick henry is a load to bring down, but can they upset our Mighty Seahawks at home. The Titans losing there home opener against the cards are going to be hungry for a victory.

Lumin field should be rock'in when the Hawks take the field. It could be a big day for the Seahawks.

John63

Reaction score
Chawker":g9koua33 said:
What are the odds that a angry Titans team comes to Lumin field and beats us ? Derrick henry is a load to bring down, but can they upset our Mighty Seahawks at home. The Titans losing there home opener against the cards are going to be hungry for a victory.

Lumin field should be rock'in when the Hawks take the field. It could be a big day for the Seahawks.

it will be fun I will be at that game

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think this will be a hell of a battle. Angry team coming to town. Beast of a RB and two very good WR's. Their defense looks horrible. So, hopefully the Hawks can put up a 30 burger on Sunday. But, I expect a very tough game on Sunday. Hawks winning by a TD.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Derrick Henry 17 rushes 58 yards 3.4 yards per carry. Titans OLine not up to the task?

4 Turnovers by Tenn.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":28pgfiwq said:
Chawker":28pgfiwq said:

I'm sure you will have the lowdown on any conversations between Russ and Pete again this week, can you link them or video them this time, we all want to see and hear.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I re-watched the lopsided Cards/Titans game and the Texans had two really glaring issues.

1. They simply couldn't cover the Cardinals receivers. Hopkins and AJ Green took the focus of the secondary and then Edmonds, Kirk and Moore were open all day on shorter stuff. This should be something that the Hawks can take advantage of too, and I imagine Russ and Co will be very optimistic headed into the game

2. Tannehill had a terrible game for ball security. He should have thrown an INT on the first possession but got lucky that the Cards CB couldn't bring it in, then he had a sack/fumble that led to another Cards TD on the second possession. The Titans never had a chance to get their run game going as they were trailing big the entire game. The Titans should be able to protect the ball better, and if they don't get out to such a poor start then they should be able to lean on their bread and butter more which is Derrick Henry and the running game.

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":t1uldtx2 said:
John63":t1uldtx2 said:
Chawker":t1uldtx2 said:

I'm sure you will have the lowdown on any conversations between Russ and Pete again this week, can you link them or video them this time, we all want to see and hear.

Instead of opinions from media, we are so honored to with members on this forum that have access to discussions on the sideline involving HC, OC, and QB.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Titans are going to come into Seattle p!ssed off after getting dog-slapped by AZ. It's unavoidable.

I think the smart thing to do is play aggressively early, to try to take Henry out of the game. Henry had 17 carries yesterday, but he didn't really have a chance to get going due to AZ's early and consistent lead.

Tannehill has always, always, always been prone to strip sacks. He's got small hands and tends to waive the ball around a bit if he's flustered. If the Hawks pressure him like they pressured Wentz, I like the Hawks's odds.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Titans have a horrible defense. Seattle should win.

Smellyman

Reaction score
chris98251":3669sd1y said:
John63":3669sd1y said:
Chawker":3669sd1y said:

Also how well the OL communicated

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't think you will get an argument from anyone that CB is the question mark on this team. HUGE test this week vs Brown and Jones. Lewan was embarrassed by what Chandler Jones did to him so I expect him to have a good bounce-back, unfortunately. I have faith that our offence can score on them. It would be nice to get a lead and make the Titans play catchup. Take Henry and the play-action game out.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a great battle. And if the Hawks win, it isn't because the Titans have a crap defense. It's because the Seahawks are a good team. Math is hard. But I'll give credit where it's due. The excuse for why the Hawks win has already been set up. Looking forward to a bunch of weeks of "The Seahawks won because of", and not because they played a solid game and/or just were the better team. But because it couldn't possibly be that they actually earned a victory. :mrgreen: