The Seahawks fans were LOUD!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was incredulous at first, wondering if Indy had done something great as we scored a TD, but no, it was Seahawks fans!

Was it just the broadcast? Or were the 'Hawks fans that loud?

Elemas

Reaction score
We were loud. We were amazed at the number of Hawks fans there!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I had to listen to the last half of the game on the radio as I was in my car and didn't get to watch the last half until after the game was over, and the cheers at the end of the game were ridiculously loud. Seahawks radio crew even mentioned how all the cheering was from Seahawks fans. It was crazy.

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
I can't WAIT for this home opener. Have to imagine the energy level will be amazing. Even with Masks.

Elemas

Reaction score
We were doing the whole Seeeeaaaaaa…….Hawwwwwwkkks cheer before, during, and after the game. There were some salty Colts fans of course…

/LovedIt

Russ saw all the green and took a lap afterwards to high five and sign a jersey or two.

sutz

Reaction score
Midwest Seahawkers is a big organization and they travel all over the Mid-West.

:2thumbs: :snack: :irishdrinkers:

HawkinNY

Reaction score
3-2-16-4-6":f9u1gh2p said:
I can't WAIT for this home opener. Have to imagine the energy level will be amazing. Even with Masks.
I hope they test the dB level. Would be interesting to see the diff with masks on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHawk

Reaction score
One note about the game I found funny was that they had a db level meter saying it was in 90's just hitting 100 when the colt fans had been cheering. They gotta get that checked it's had not been that loud, and gave themselfs props for the false start.

12's definitely had the place rocking.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk