Lockett over the shoulder catch, just wow

seabowl

Reaction score
I think a few of us have said it before but Lockett is soooo underrated as a receiver. The dude is kind of like the Bobby Wagner of offense in that all he does is make plays, stays humble and can be counted on time and time again. Once Baldwin left I thought we'd see a dropoff but Lockett has kept it going.

Yet another spectacular catch yesterday and great overall game by THE MAN. True props to him as we are lucky he's on the Hawks.

3, 16, 54 are people to look up to.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
No E is the shit.

Period. Nice Guy. Stud on the Field.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
If you’ve ever tried catching something let alone seeing out of a helmet it’s even more impressive. Not to many receivers would make that catch.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Unreal catch. And he makes extremely difficult catches look easy. All while being humble and being a leader.
His route running, the fact that he rarely drops passes and his ability to get open on scramble drills.......all as good as just about any receiver in the league.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
That was a spectacular catch and one that I am not surprised TL can catch.
I adored his 4 end zone moves immediately after scoring the TD.
1) Holding
2) Against the defense
3) Penalty declined
4) TOUCHDOWN

PNW

Reaction score
Freaking Willie Mays! It was amazing!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
69 Yard pass into a 10 inch pocket by Russell Wilson?! are you freaking kidding me?!??, now don't get me wrong, that catch by Lockett was astonishing, but 69 yard passing accuracy by Russ while under pressure was FREAKISH!!
That took TWO freaks to pull that one off :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ' calmness in the pocket is unreal. And Lockett always finding a way to get open is impressive. Let alone the fact this he rarely drops any passes. He makes spectacular look easy.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Another incredible game by Lockett. Duded the best WR we have had in a long time.