Ten highest PFF player grades after Colts

toffee

Reaction score
Russ with 4TDs wasn't #1, some surprising results here. I am happy that both D Taylor and R Green were on the list.

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/galle ... us-week-1/

#10 Rasheem Green
#9 Jamal Adams
#8 Carlos Dunlap
#7 Gerald Everett
#6 Tyler Locket
#5 DK Metcalf
#4 Brandon She'll
#3 Russell Wilson
#2 Darrell Taylor
#1 Alton Robinson 92.9 !

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Ruminator

Reaction score
Nice to once again see what we haven't really seen in a few years -- players other than RW serving as a key cog in the machine.

seabowl

Reaction score
toffee said:
Russ with 4TDs wasn't #1, some surprising results here. I am happy that both D Taylor and R Green were on the list.

https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/galle ... us-week-1/

#10 Rasheem Green
#9 Jamal Adams
#8 Carlos Dunlap
#7 Gerald Everett
#6 Tyler Locket
#5 DK Metcalf
#4 Brandon She'll
#3 Russell Wilson
#2 Darrell Taylor
#1 Alton Robinson 92.9 !

After the games TyLock and RW had it shows how crazy the PFF grading system is for them to be 3 and 6 on the list.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Reminder that these grades aren't worth much (yet?) until the all-22 comes out and they can do it correctly.

One of the players that Pete specifically went out of his way to complement was Mone who PFF initially graded at 59. That will go up significantly in the regrade and is a reason for treating this stuff with caution.

Pete praising Mone":1t4kjy0p said:
I think it stood out the most, he had the most special plays in one game, the hits on the quarterback in particular. At the line of scrimmage he's really good, he's always been good there, but he had a really good day in the backfield on the QB. Remarkably well-executed hits on the quarterback where he didn't get penalized. He had a couple big shots and he did it really well and did it exactly the way you need to for the opportunity. It takes a lot away from it when you pound a guy into the dirt and they throw a flag on you, he did not let that happen. He played a really good ballgame and he continues to be a big force. We love playing with the big guys and he's a factor.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
AgentDib":9einc30q said:
Reminder that these grades aren't worth much (yet?) until the all-22 comes out and they can do it correctly.

One of the players that Pete specifically went out of his way to complement was Mone who PFF initially graded at 59. That will go up significantly in the regrade and is a reason for treating this stuff with caution.

Pete praising Mone":9einc30q said:
I think it stood out the most, he had the most special plays in one game, the hits on the quarterback in particular. At the line of scrimmage he's really good, he's always been good there, but he had a really good day in the backfield on the QB. Remarkably well-executed hits on the quarterback where he didn't get penalized. He had a couple big shots and he did it really well and did it exactly the way you need to for the opportunity. It takes a lot away from it when you pound a guy into the dirt and they throw a flag on you, he did not let that happen. He played a really good ballgame and he continues to be a big force. We love playing with the big guys and he's a factor.

This, and Colts supposed to have a decent OL.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Just dawned on me that Bobby wasn't on this top 10 list, unreal.

Own The West

Reaction score
toffee":3gl1mhdi said:

Bobby is the standard that PFF grades are based on. e.g. This week Alton Robinson was 92.9% effective as Bobby Wagner.

At least that's how I think it works... ;)

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Own The West":12hxkyg9 said:
toffee":12hxkyg9 said:

Bobby is the standard that PFF grades are based on. e.g. This week Alton Robinson was 92.9% effective as Bobby Wagner.

At least that's how I think it works... ;)
Not sure that's how it works but I gladly accept that Bobby is king.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk