Rhattigan get promoted to 53 man roster.

Chawker

Reaction score
With one of the injured players going on the IR list from last Sunday, Jon Rhattigan has been promoted to the 53 man roster full time. Stay tuned for the "Rat Patrol."

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Stories like his are part of the reason we get UDFAs to hold out for Seahawks' invitation. This FO will take on projects if they will really work hard, compete in everything, and show promise and buy-in.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I'd like to see Rhattigan come in the game late in the forth quarter (with a good lead of coarse) and let him start a drive,just to see how he does. Resting B-wag might be a good thing. Its going to be a long season.

Jville

Reaction score
The Seahawks had an excellent off season.

Good to see a second UDFA earn an active roster spot.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2rd2s2rf said:
Stories like his are part of the reason we get UDFAs to hold out for Seahawks' invitation. This FO will take on projects if they will really work hard, compete in everything, and show promise and buy-in.

Nailed it!!! Totally right on!

He will give the team two UDFA players on the 53 with Curhan as Jville observed. :2thumbs:

There are 5 others on the PS. EDIT: now 7.

sutz

Reaction score
Was he sent back down? I know I saw him in on a couple of ST plays. Didn't see him on any defensive snaps, but I could have missed him if he did play.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Chawker":kuoqwhq9 said:
I'd like to see Rhattigan come in the game late in the forth quarter (with a good lead of coarse) and let him start a drive,just to see how he does. Resting B-wag might be a good thing. Its going to be a long season.

I watched Ken Norton jr press conference early today and he said that Rhattigan was playing position was the "mike" backer so this confirms that he might be playing in relief of Bobby Wagner if the situation calls for it.

Cheers

toffee

Reaction score
Feel good story, but is the guy good football wise?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":6hcfea95 said:
Feel good story, but is the guy good football wise?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Very Lofa like, not the biggest but was in on every play and can tackle like a fiend, watched him pre season and he was a wild man.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Decades from now, Seahawks fans will fondly recall this moment as the birth of the finest linebacking corps the team has ever known: the Rhatt Pack.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Somos doces":mpnpm1rz said:
Decades from now, Seahawks fans will fondly recall this moment as the birth of the finest linebacking corps the team has ever known: the Rhatt Pack.
Dude balled out in preseason glad we promoted him.