Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Titans)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What a great way to kick off the 2021 season! While I thought we might sneak out a win, I was not prepared for how mid-season form the offense looked under the new OC and how well our defense played, especially the DL. It was a very well-rounded and convincing performance against a good AFC playoff team from last year. There's plenty to be excited about moving forward.

So this week is our home opener against a Titans team that got spanked at home. So while they will be tough and motivated to rebound, I just think the first home game at Lumen Field with a packed stadium of 12's in well over a year is just going to be too much for the Titans. Even if King Henry gets going a bit, I don't see them pulling it out.

(EDIT: I have changed my initial pick from Seahawks 31 - Titans 17 due to the rain forecast.)

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Titans 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-0

Own The West

Reaction score
Sea 38 Ten 17

My preseason worry was interior DL quality. The depth looked awesome in the opener. This will be a true test of whether Woods and Mone are the real deal.

chris98251

Reaction score
We always sell out to stop the run, big backs are what we feast on, scat backs give us problems, we will force the pass, I think Thanksgiving comes early for our d line. Want to see the secondary start getting some turnovers from the pressures and sacks.

Seahawks 31 - Titans 17 but it won't be that close on the field.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't think the Titans are nearly as bad as they looked in week 1. They had a clunker, it happens. Having those Receivers and an angry Henry will make for a great challenge. But, the Hawks Offense will is clicking and will continue to improve. Titans put up a good fight, and get a touchdown in garbage time to get it within 8 points.

Hawks win 31-23 Russ with 3 TD passes, Carson with a Rushing TD. DK with TWO TD's.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":2frutoae said:
What a great way to kick off the 2021 season! While I thought we might sneak out a win, I was not prepared for how mid-season form the offense looked under the new OC and how well our defense played, especially the DL. It was a very well-rounded and convincing performance against a good AFC playoff team from last year. There's plenty to be excited about moving forward.

So this week is our home opener against a Titans team that got spanked at home. So while they will be tough and motivated to rebound, I just think the first home game at Lumen Field with a packed stadium of 12's in well over a year is just going to be too much for the Titans. Even if King Henry gets going a bit, I don't see them pulling it out.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 31 - Titans 17

Yasssss! :2thumbs:

Spohawks

Reaction score
"The Titans are hungry/The Titans just had an ugly first week". Maybe hungry for a butt whoppin!

Nah bro, the deep truth is they have huge names, but enough of those names are past thier prime and its all for show down in Tennessee.

Their hopes hang on Henry and I think he will light our D-lineman up all day. Pete needs to bring the LBs close to the line early and make the Titans beat the Hawks through the air (which they can). However the Hawks will unleash Adams to get to the QB before he can get the ball out.

Follow this plan and...Hawks - 48 Titans - 10

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Titans start hot but we weather the storm and the fans are in full force. Russ with another clean game. Defense gets 3+ turnovers.

34-24 Hawks

YTD 1-0

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I updated my score prediction due to the rain forecast.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Spohawks":2csqvuj2 said:
"The Titans are hungry/The Titans just had an ugly first week". Maybe hungry for a butt whoppin!

Nah bro, the deep truth is they have huge names, but enough of those names are past thier prime and its all for show down in Tennessee.

Their hopes hang on Henry and I think he will light our D-lineman up all day. Pete needs to bring the LBs close to the line early and make the Titans beat the Hawks through the air (which they can). However the Hawks will unleash Adams to get to the QB before he can get the ball out.

Follow this plan and...Hawks - 48 Titans - 10
I’d love for this to happen, but for some reason I would prefer 43-8. 8)

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":3oqn1l4r said:

(EDIT: I have changed my initial pick from Seahawks 31 - Titans 17 due to the rain forecast.)

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Titans 13

Hawks 31
Titans 17

Rat

Reaction score
Titans are a lot better than they showed last week; I really don't expect Taylor Lewan to get absolutely worked like he did facing Chandler Jones.

Seahawks win, but there will be times throughout the game where we get frustrated that it's not as easy as the Cardinals made it look.

Seahawks 20
Titans 17