Minneapolis coVIdKINGS Game

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Any .NETters traveling to Minneapolis?? It will be the Purple’s home opener and I imagine they will be desperate for a win by then.

Fun Fact: Despite Zimmer rolling out a two-high safety scheme that slowed our offensive roll last year and was mimicked to some extent by all the teams we faced thereafter; Minnesota has NEVER defeated Russell Wilson.

Russ is something like 5 or 6 and 0 against them.

The Heartland Seahawkers, myself and jamsomatic and a downtown restaurant/bar are putting together some festivities for Saturday night and Sunday. Details to follow.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn that sounds like fun bro. Hope all is well! And for any of you who have yet to prefunk with BFS, you're missing out.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Gaaawwwwwwd, I'd love to. But I'm so broke. I've had a rough few years, medically; and that equals a rough few years, financially.

I hope you're well BFS. Wear a damned helmet and leathers on your stupid bike.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hi Aros.

Hi nanomoz-sorry to hear bout the health issues.

I have a third bike now. In March, I flew from Minneapolis to Austin, TX and purchased a 2012 BMW R1200GSA with only 7,000 miles sight unseen and rode it to Las Vegas, where it (and I) am currently. I am thinking of riding it up to Seattle for the Rams game in October. No leathers for me but I have a helmet and need to get some good riding gear, for sure for my stupid body.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3g2brf7v said:
Hi Aros.

I have a third bike now. In March, I flew from Minneapolis to Austin, TX and purchased a 2012 BMW R1200GSA with only 7,000 miles sight unseen and rode it to Las Vegas, where it (and I) am currently. I am thinking of riding it up to Seattle for the Rams game in October. No leathers for me but I have a helmet and need to get some good riding gear, for sure for my stupid body.

You got the adventure model. Nice. Always loved those bikes since watching Long Way Down and Long Way ‘round. Good year too.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":21a4qq3o said:
bestfightstory":21a4qq3o said:
Hi Aros.

You got the adventure model. Nice. Always loved those bikes since watching Long Way Down and Long Way ‘round. Good year too.

Yeah I have a 1973 BMW R75/5 toaster tank in curry color with 11,000 miles and a ‘94 BMW R1100RS (all 3 bikes purchased within the last 4 years).

But I have been wanting a GS since hearing of Helge Pederson’s adventures around 1995 or so.

http://www.globeriders.com/10y2w_main_p ... main.shtml

Owning one is a bit of an ongoing dream come true.