A passing chart that reflects Pete Carroll criteria .......

Jville

Reaction score
What does a passing game that supports Pete Carroll's principles look like?

Pass chart WIL777781 2021 REG 1 1631485538102

:link: Link for a better view on your devise >>> [urltargetblank]https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/charts/list/all/seattle-seahawks/2021/week/russell-wilson/WIL777781/2021/1/pass[/urltargetblank]

Most of the passes are to lower risk red line and flat areas of the field with excellent left and right balance. That appears to set up the higher risk middle field area for those all important explosive passes and scoring plays. Resulting in a favorable toxic ratio. In any case, this is what the defensive coordinator and defensive coaches for the Titans had to consider when drawing up a game plan for a Sunday in Seattle.

Spohawks

Reaction score
So he is working the edges to push the DBs to the outside and then dropping some longer passes down the middle. With few DBs in the middle, it opens the field for the WRs to make a move on the defender and then its a foot race. Love it! I am glad to have track level speed when that foot race happens!

LTH

Reaction score
Pete wants to get Wilson to that 70% completion ratio and he is going to do it under SW..

LTH

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Beautiful illustration and very telling. Between GE and Dissly I like how they can work a variety of routes in this system giving Wilson the ability to take easy chunks of yardage if they try to bottle up our deep game.

John63

Reaction score
I suspect you will see some new wrinkles to the offense this game and every game going forward. Unlike years past we will not run the same plays every game the exact same way. And most importantly we will not be locked into 15 plays to start the game with no adjustments.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":14f1gxca said:
I suspect you will see some new wrinkles to the offense this game and every game going forward. Unlike years past we will not run the same plays every game the exact same way. And mos importantly we will not be locked into 156 plays to start the game with no adjustments.

You hear this at a Coaches conference call????

:p

I suspect you are right however, new offense a half a page gets added weekly and then there is tendencies and game plan wrinkles added as well.

seabowl

Reaction score
18-23 is 5 incompletes but graph only shows 3. Something is off.

BASF

Reaction score
seabowl":33sketus said:
18-23 is 5 incompletes but graph only shows 3. Something is off.

It is only a guess, but I would think that they are not tracking throw away passes.