Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Vikings)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well that was obviously not the outcome we desired nor expected. Now we dust ourselves off and prepare for playing a desparate 0-2 Vikings team. Not ideal. With their weapons on offense it could be an ugly day. Cousins seems to do well against us but overall the Seahawks seem to have their number, and let's not discount this odd domination we've been enjoying over the past 13 road games. The 10am PST kickoff game meaning certain Loss monster has been slayed. For now.

I predict win or loss, .NET will still be one cantankerous watering hole.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Vikings 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-1

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This game is going to be a nail biter. Probably really high scoring, Russ and Cousins throw for 400+yds

Meyers Fields goal wins this one

37-35 Hawks Wins

YTD 1-1

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Ha, I was going to predict that same score. No really! Anyway, it's a tough one to call.

I will pick an alternate score since Aros STOLE mine. (Great Todds think alike. Let me guess, you were born between 1967 and 1972, the peak of Toddularity)

Hawks: 31
Vikes: 22

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AubHawk71":re7uc5y6 said:
Ha, I was going to predict that same score. No really! Anyway, it's a tough one to call.

I will pick an alternate score since Aros STOLE mine. (Great Todds think alike. Let me guess, you were born between 1967 and 1972, the peak of Toddularity)

Hawks: 31
Vikes: 22

Yep! 1968! LOL!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Down to the wire imo. These two teams just play great games with the Hawks coming out on top a lot more lately.
I'll go 27-23 Hawks.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mr. Wilson is on the verge of losing the respect of his team mates I think and this game will show it.

Vikings 42

Seahawks 18

Mizak

Reaction score
chris98251":34jwo18k said:
Mr. Wilson is on the verge of losing the respect of his team mates I think and this game will show it.

Vikings 42

Seahawks 18

LOL, sarcasm. Seahawks win game by Myers FG, 29-27. And Vikes lose another close nail biter.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
This game looks to be a battle like most of our games with the Vikings. Cousins, Cook, and company will be too much for the defense.

Vikings 27
Seahawks 20

xray

Reaction score
Wilson's winning streak vs the Vikings ends this week . The Vikings are at home and desperate for a win . They have the better RB with Cook and Cousins is just good enough to keep pace with Wilson this week . Close game IMO . The Vikings win 31-28 .

tharrison

Reaction score
If we can find a little more running game and keep the defense off the field the entire 2nd half
Sea 31 Vikes 27

If like last week
Vikes 35 Sea 31

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":3mwxmwvt said:

Vikings 42
Seahawks 18

Got to run this by our esteemed member who has direct access to exchanges between Russ, Pete, coaches and players :)

AubHawk71

Reaction score
toffee":1kd4nass said:
chris98251":1kd4nass said:

Vikings 42
Seahawks 18

Got to run this by our esteemed member who has direct access to exchanges between Russ, Pete, coaches and players :)

Ha ha. I was watching the early games on Fox and CBS last week, I can't remember which one but they had a close up of the QB and coach talking, and directly behind them was a bag that said "Field Urinals" on it. I like to think that our Man on the Inside either had a microphone or was hiding inside of the Seahawks version of that.

Come to think of it, the bag had '63' on the side of it...

Own The West

Reaction score
Hawks 38
Vikings 16

After all the doom and gloom from the last week, I think the Seahawks show up and remind people who they are.

raptorman

Reaction score
Ultimately, I think the Seahawks win.

Although us Viking fans would take a victory with the Seattle kicker missing wide right in the last seconds. :)

raptorman

Reaction score
xray":2duw622v said:
Wilson's winning streak vs the Vikings ends this week . The Vikings are at home and desperate for a win . They have the better RB with Cook and Cousins is just good enough to keep pace with Wilson this week . Close game IMO . The Vikings win 31-28 .

I'm betting Cook doesn't play. If that's the case the Seahawk defense has a whole different game to play. One that becomes much easier for them to go after Cousins.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
raptorman":2l3sfepz said:
xray":2l3sfepz said:

I'm betting Cook doesn't play. If that's the case the Seahawk defense has a whole different game to play. One that becomes much easier for them to go after Cousins.

I hope the game is fun and hope the best team wins.

Side note, Kinda sad that Shoutbox is gone. It was kinda fun then. But life goes on.