Reaction score
***UPDATE***

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1442579167539826696[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JOSH_GORDONXII/status/1442582550082297857[/tweet]

So much for that

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hopefully he comes back.

Don't really give a shit about him taking someone elses spot or any of the faux-moralist garbage that will follow this post. Russ trusts him with quick hitters and he simply doesn't trust many people with those passes.

Sign him and hopefully we get him for an extended period of time. If not, at least a few games.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Maelstrom787":3d45f2nc said:
Hopefully he comes back.

Don't really give a $h!t about him taking someone elses spot or any of the faux-moralist garbage that will follow this post. Russ trusts him with quick hitters and he simply doesn't trust many people with those passes.

Sign him and hopefully we get him for an extended period of time. If not, at least a few games.

^^^^ But leave out the possibility of just a few games. Gordon can be a difference maker. So can Eskridge and our TEs if they are used. No secondary can cover that many legit threats AND rush the passer.

chris98251

Reaction score
Call him a WR but line him up at TE for passing situations, just don't tell Russell.............

Chawker

Reaction score
We need to sign JG now !!! He'll be fine moving forward, he knows what not to do and weekly testing will be his norm.

RiverDog

Reaction score
It's been nearly two years since Gordon has practiced with an NFL team, let alone play in a game. We don't know what kind of shape he's in or if he can even pass a physical.

I'll trust Pete and the coaching staff on this one. If they think that he can help the team, then I'm good with bringing him back. Outside of the fact that you can't depend on him, that he keeps phucking up, he's never been known to be a locker room problem. It would be interesting to see how Metcalf would react to having to share snaps with him as that's the most likely spot Gordon would fill.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I don't think he comes back to the Hawks. His return was timed 100% perfectly. So many teams have the mind set that they are 1 playmaker from the playoffs.

Bidding war that ends up being a 3 year 10 million contract. Probably a Raider.

hawks85

Reaction score
Spohawks":ll0ylamx said:
I don't think he comes back to the Hawks. His return was timed 100% perfectly. So many teams have the mind set that they are 1 playmaker from the playoffs.

Ok first off, he's not getting a 3 year contract off the bat. Second, there won't be any bidding wars. Lastly, Gordon still lives in Seattle and has stated he wants to return here. The ball is in Seattle's court. Gordon left here on very good terms and people tend to forget that. I've already predicted that Gordon WILL return to Seattle and I'm sticking to that.

toffee

Reaction score
hawks85":3sslruu7 said:
Spohawks":3sslruu7 said:

Ok first off, he's not getting a 3 year contract off the bat. Second, there won't be any bidding wars. Lastly, Gordon still lives in Seattle and has stated he wants to return here. The ball is in Seattle's court. Gordon left here on very good terms and people tend to forget that. I've already predicted that Gordon WILL return to Seattle and I'm sticking to that.

Unless he wants too much $$

flv

Reaction score
I'm surprised he's back this early. I wish him well.

hawks85

Reaction score
toffee":1ezpeki0 said:
hawks85":1ezpeki0 said:
Spohawks":1ezpeki0 said:

Unless he wants too much $$

He's not in the position to wanting more money yet. Seattle will offer him 1-3mil on a 1 year deal. After that 1 year deal then the money factor will come into play. The main objective for Gordon is to get signed.

chris98251

Reaction score
He has years of experience he will get his Vet minimum at least, secondly at this point just gett8ing back in the league and surviving for a year has to be his goal, after he proves himself then he can look at one last payday, he is in the 30ish range, he won't get another big chance if he gets suspended again. It's all or nothing now.

K

K.J WRIGHT

The same knuckle heads that wan't JG, are the same ones that think Penney is our savior....LMAO

They're both played out and have NOTHING to offer! Get over it. hahahaha

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Seriously who cares at this point? I cant believe people are still wasting time and energy on Josh Gordon. What will it be, 2 maybe 3 games before he screws up again?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Unless he can either be a DC for us not sure how this would help us?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":24c7i40o said:
The same knuckle heads that wan't JG, are the same ones that think Penney is our savior....LMAO

They're both played out and have NOTHING to offer! Get over it. hahahaha

Whatever you say, Mr. "I can scout with the best of them, yet spend time on a middling Seahawks message board scream-posting daily"

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I said well over a year ago that Mr. Gordon would never again be in a Hawk's uniform. When he saw that the WR position in Seattle was very strong, he took his chances elsewhere. :stirthepot: