KEN NORTON MUST GO !

NJlargent

Reaction score
Isn’t PC a defensive genius? Why isn’t he fixing this???

PNW

Reaction score
I can’t remember the last time we had our D get beaten so badly by screens so constantly. No discipline or accountability.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Seems like we’re stick with him, as long as we have Pete.

Fade

Reaction score
No, no, NO! It's the offenses fault for not sustaining drives and therefor gassing out the defense. Russell Wilson is 15/19 for 218 yards in the first half. Those 4 incompletions were costly and unbecoming of a franchise QB. LOL.

But, seriously this defense is the worst parts of 2019 & 2020 schemes rolled into one. Pete & Ken have blood on their hands. Whenever they do a presser they should be getting lit up like a Christmas tree, but the media is soft.

misfit

Reaction score
I'm sure this is Russ fault for not checking down enough. Def not the coach that can't out together a decent defensive scheme

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Nothing will change until Pete is done here. Hopeful there is still some of the winning culture he built early in his tenure left for the next guy to build on.

RiverDog

Reaction score
We were supposed have fixed the DC issue when we fired Kris Richard a couple years ago. Time to hold the old man accountable.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
RiverDog":2sjuttaa said:
We were supposed have fixed the DC issue when we fired Kris Richard a couple years ago. Time to hold the old man accountable.
Well past time actually.

PNW

Reaction score
It’s looking like the 2020 Defense is gonna somehow be better than this 2021 Defense

Seymour

Reaction score
Fade":29k9oqr5 said:
No, no, NO! It's the offenses fault for not sustaining drives and therefor gassing out the defense. Russell Wilson is 15/19 for 218 yards in the first half. Those 4 incompletions were costly and unbecoming of a franchise QB. LOL.

But, seriously this defense is the worst parts of 2019 & 2020 schemes rolled into one. Pete & Ken have blood on their hands. Whenever they do a presser they should be getting lit up like a Christmas tree, but the media is soft.

100% Agree.

We very well may be looking at a 1 and 5 start here!! :pukeface:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Generally I only get involved with these threads from a humor/ball bustin standpoint but….

….I’m in.

Needs to be a change at DC .
Sooner the better, do it this week.

edogg23

Reaction score
Loved him as a player but he is a terrible coach.

James in PA

Reaction score
Something drastic has to happen. Canning KNJ seems like the most logical thing to do outside of sitting Flowers. But sitting Flowers isn’t going to be enough. This D is a hot mess. Pete wont fire KNJ though. We’re stuck with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoxrox

Reaction score
Fade":2vo4qg8o said:

The defense was still gassed this week. Seems there might have been some carry over from last week, lol.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1mq472iu said:
Seems like we’re stick with him, as long as we have Pete.

And therein lies the problem..... "as long as we have Pete". Firing KNJ may have some effect, but make no mistake about it, this is Pete's defense. He beats into their heads to keep everything in front of them and make them march down the field with short and intermediate completions. Death by 1000 paper cuts. We've seen this style defense since he's been here.

Firing Ken may change up a few things like the obvious blitz packages that I can read from my couch. But until Pete is gone, we're always going to see this ultra soft zone coverage which doesn't stop anyone. It's so easy to exploit, my dead grandmother could complete passes against this defense.

Pete must go, but I doubt he will until he chooses to, and that may very well be years down the road. He has no one to answer to. Jody is either oblivious, or just doesn't care as long as the checks continue to come in.

balakoth

Reaction score
I can handle those screens

I cannot handle the 8 yard hooks with our Corners 8 yards out... etc... 10 yd drops with deep slants.

IF they do not trust our defense secondary.. why are we not trying something different.

Infuriating