Seahawks 3rd quarter scoring for FIRST 3 games

John63

Reaction score
Mizak":1ymp2o2i said:
0. Yup 0. Unexcusable.

Hoe many drives have they had in the 3rd qtr in 3 games? 4. Hard to do much when ur defense allows 7+ minutes drives.

PNW

Reaction score
Everyone is accountable for that stat offense, coaching and defense. No need to make excuses

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Great halftime adjustments by the coaching staff.

rsRyno

Reaction score
Gotta allow for the offense to have a chance to score in the third if you’re gonna go after that stat. We need to quit cherry picking stats to fill whichever narrative we wanna show. The defense simply didn’t get off the field and allow the offense a chance to get going, then when the offense touched the ball we were desperate and didn’t click. Not a good showing in that regard, but no way you can blame this on the offense.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's flat out not good enough. Zero points? With THIS offense? Pathetic. And what makes it worse is that they had 17 first half points yesterday and 24 last Sunday. NO reason you can't continue to go for the throat. I'm not buying any excuses for it. Done listening to Pete act like everything is ok. NO, it's not ok, at all.
He is wasting the talent of this team, it's not even debatable imo.
Add that to a putrid defense that makes NO adjustments? Not much else can be said. Have a great week. Go get that W on Sunday and prove us wrong. I'll believe it when I see it. And my confidence is VERY low with this team right now.

RiverDog

Reaction score
It's worse than just the 3rd quarter performance.

Take out the Swain TD in the Titans game when their defense must have thought he was a fan that had run onto the field and we've scored just 7 points in the second half of all 3 games plus that miserable overtime period, that being a TD against the Colts in our opener.

That's nearly 100 minutes of football with our only scores being the neatly wrapped Christmas present and a TD vs. a 0-3 team.

Pathetic.

xray

Reaction score
No excuses . This TEAM looks very average all the way around . The offense might be slightly better than average and the defense is slightly worse than average . Looks like a 9-8 season at this point . Just average . IMO