We’re going to be OK

zchurch74

Reaction score
How many times will Pete say, “we’re going to be ok” in todays press conference. I’m setting the over/under at 8.

I don’t think we are going to be ok this defense is so frustrating and the play calling has not changed from previous years.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Unless he plans to Chen he the whole style of this team I don’t think they will be alright. But honestly what is he going to say in a press conference? He isn’t that candid where he will say the team is a total shit show and we only care about one player at the moment. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
The term "OK" usually means just average .

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn bait and switch subject title. :p

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great post, and 100 percent accurate. He'll say it over and over again like things are fine. They are far from fine. The defense might be WORSE than last year at this rate. But hey, Pete will say it's all good :?

Totally unrelated, but on this everything sucks Monday (and yes, I'm quite guilty of it), it can always be worse. We could be Bears fans. Chicago's NET passing yards yesterday: 1

I repeat, 1 net passing yard. For the game. :shock:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey at least our unis still look cool. :lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":18bbphn0 said:
Hey at least our unis still look cool. :lol:

There is the answer, it was right in front of us the whole time, we need to update the Uniforms.

Thats at least 4 wins.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Well, let's step back a second.

Yes, the house is on fire, the offense goes anemic in the second half, and the defense would get torched by San Jose State at this rate...

But would the head coach saying "This team should be shot into the sun and life is nothing but a cruel scheme meant to mock us" really fix anything?

I get that everyone wants catharsis and to rub Pete's face in a pile of feces right now, but seriously, what else would you want the dude to say?

I swear, people seem keen on the idea of an emo Pete Carroll. Kinda weird.