I TRIED TO TELL Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
BUT YOU RAN ME OFF THE FURUM. IT'S GOING TO TAKE A COUPLE OF DOWN SEASONS FOR THIS TEAM TO GET BETTER. REMEMBER ME SAYING THAT? I WAS CALLED A TROLL. AND I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE 76. TIME FOR A CHANGE IN SEATTLE. THIS HAS TO BE PETE CAROL'S LAST SEASON AND KEN NORTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE LAST WEEK. WORST DEFENSE IN THE PETE CAROL ERA. WORST TEAM IN THE NFC WEST. LISTEN..THE RAMS HAD TO DO IT. SF HAD TO DO IT. CARDNIALS DID IT AND IT'S STARTING TO PAY OFF. IT'S TIME FOR THE SEAHAWKS TO FALL BACK AND RE-TOOL. IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG SEASON MY DUDES. I PUT THIS IN CAPS SO THAT MAYBE YOU WILL LET THIS SINK IN. IT'S OVER. PETE PUT TOGETHER A GREAT RUN FOR OUR TEAM..BUT IT'S OVER MY DUDES.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Do you have a kink for being laughed at online or something? The post suggests "yes."

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Also:

- No one cares if you've been a fan since 1976. This does not make your post better.

- You said previously that you didn't care about being called a troll on a FORUM (not furum), yet here you are having another absolute meltdown about it two years later.

- All caps doesn't make your post more legible. Why anyone would ever think that, I have no idea. You just look more unhinged.

Go calm down in the corner, bud. Splash yourself with some water or something. You've been a fan since 1976, Mr. Battle Tested. You've been through worse. I hate to think of how you acted back then.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3m860s1a said:
I am craving a fresh Cinnabon and Denver omelet right now. Hey, good morning Maelstrom.

Top of the morning to you as well, chap.

I am now craving a Denver omelet as well, sheeeesh. Can't go wrong with that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not only a Denver omelet, but with some fresh salsa on top. But............IN ALL CAPS
Also, l like Turtles

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1dwl3153 said:
Not only a Denver omelet, but with some fresh salsa on top. But............IN ALL CAPS
Also, l like Turtles

THAT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE, SOULFISH. I AM SALIVATING AT THE THOUGHT. I MIGHT MAKE AN OMELET ON MY LUNCH BREAK FOR THE HELL OF IT

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Take it how ever you want to, I know what I'm saying is real. This team hasn't been the same since the worst call in SB history. But you don't hear me though...and I'm not mad at all. I just know when it's time.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
NY Hawk":1wn8xevg said:
Take it how ever you want to, I know what I'm saying is real. This team hasn't been the same since the worst call in SB history. But you don't hear me though...and I'm not mad at all. I just know when it's time.

Dude, you made a wall-of-text in all caps about a single person calling you a troll two years ago. You're mad, regardless of what you say.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
If my boys are not good then I'm going to say they're not good. Unlike someone who's going to sit around every Sunday thinking that things are going to change. It's going to change when this coaching staff is gone.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
GO HAWKS! GO ALL CAPS!!!!
Sounds like you're happy they are playing like crap. Congrats. Hopefully you get a nice ribbon.

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
They tried to clean up the worst call ever made in SB history by getting rid of our all pro center for Jimmy Graham. Like they needed help getting into the endzone with Beast Mode behind the QB. Had to make themselves feel better knowing damn well they f*%k up. That was the start of this downfall. We all know what happened after that. Year after year thinking we can get back to the L.O.B. great times...and nothing. Tylor Lockett and DK Metcalf are the best thing that happened to this team since. Thank god for that.

5thgen

Reaction score
Fall back and retool? How do we do that when they keep trading away first rounders?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
5thgen":ojdslw6r said:
Fall back and retool? How do we do that when they keep trading away first rounders?

At this point it would take multiple miracles, but it seems those are in short and decreasing supply lately.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NOTHING MAKES SOMEONE GARNER RESPECT MORE ONLINE THAN SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS!

OP
OP
N

NY Hawk

Reaction score
The caps were just to get your attention...AND IT WORKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.