R-E-L-A-X Part Deux

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chill my peeps!

Just kidding. This defense is a dumpster fire. Fire Norton! Pete's lost control of this team.

Outside of that, everything is peachy!

Everything is fine fdda9722c9

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I had a co-worker tell me I needed a Snickers Bar. I can't even argue. My term today has been Sh** Sammich.
GO HAWKS (IN CAPS)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I am going to go for a nice long run during the game next week and pray when I walk in the house that the Seahawks somehow pulled it out and surprised us all with an actual defensive performance that looks like they are actually paid professionals.

:240039:

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Aros":1wjisgx5 said:
I think I am going to go for a nice long run during the game next week and pray when I walk in the house that the Seahawks somehow pulled it out and surprised us all with an actual defensive performance that looks like they are actually paid professionals.

:240039:

Good plan! I have begun to intersperse doing household chores while watching the game, particularly doing periods that I know will probably be frustrating. (SEA on D, the entire third qtr.) I can listen to the game and also do something productive besides seeing how high my BPI can go by eating salty treats, drinking beer, and yelling at Pete.

:p

chris98251

Reaction score
I suggest everyone go down to the Hardware store and buy a sheet of acrylic and stands and put a Horseshoe around your Screens with it, cuts easily with a skill saw and you can sand the edges with a little hand held vibrating sander.